Submit a site
Abortion - Pro Choice
Abortion - Pro Life
Health and Safety
Children, Youth and Family
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advocates for Truth and Integrity in Politics
- Advocacy group dedicated to restoring the qualities of honesty and integrity in America's politicians.
Alliance for Justice
- A national association of environmental, civil rights, mental health, women's, children's and consumer advocacy organizations.
Center for Community Change
- CCC helps poor people develop their own strong organizations to improve their communities and change policies and institutions that affect their lives.
Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP)
- A national non-profit organization which seeks to improve the economic security of low-income families with children and secure access for low-income persons to the civil justice system.
Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- This organization largely opposes tax cuts...if a cut is in the air, go here to find out why it's bad.
Citizens AgaiNst Drug Impaired Drivers
- Illicit drugs, prescription and over-the-counter medications, and inhaled substances - their impact on impaired driving - and the drug recognition expert training program for law enforcement.
Co-operative Development Association
- A national organisation that seeks to promote the benefits of co-operatives to governments and communities alike and to assist in their establishment, particularly in rural areas.
- An education and outreach organization dedicated to a vision of a new world where there is no hatred, violence, hunger or poverty and in which the environment and all of the creatures are protected from destruction and mismanagement by both public and private interests.
Office of the Americas
- Dedicated to the cause of Justice and Peace in the hemisphere through broad based educational programs.
Southern Poverty Law Center
- Combating hate through education and litigation. Also home to Klanwatch and The Militia Task Force.
Speakout.com: Advocacy Groups
- Annotated collection of links to advocacy groups on a wide range of policy issues.
The Peace and Justice Foundation, Inc.
- A human rights oriented education and advocacy organization, which organises demonstrations and educational initiatives.
The Policyholder Network
- Slowly but surely, insurance policies are being tweaked in the companies favour, as an industry insider reports.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor