Submit a site
Children, Youth and Family
Disaster Relief and Recovery
Domestic Violence Shelters
Red Cross and Red Crescent
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Impact XXI - Impact Twenty One
- Leaders and influencers throughout the world working together to help make a lasting impact on the major issues of the twenty-first century.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alliance for Children and Families
- International, nonprofit membership association of child- and family-serving organizations that provide community services such as residential care for children; adoption and foster care assistance; substance abuse intervention and treatment; family violence prevention and intervention; and mental health counseling.
Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN)
- The nation's largest community organization of low and moderate families, with over 100,000 members organized into 500 neighborhood chapters in 40 cities across the country.
- Dedicated to the average citizen, whether rich or poor, who has performed some heroic deed.
Goodwill Industries International
- Helps people with barriers to employment learn the skills to find competitive employment. Programs are funded through grants, contract services and revenue from our retail stores.
- Grandma's Gifts was founded by Emily Douglas. Emily is now a senior in high school. Founded in 1992 in memory of her grandmother, Grandma's Gifts provides food, clothing, books, toys, and educational experiences to children living in Appalachia. This Grandma's Gifts site outlines the work of the program and offers suggestions on how other kids may become involved in community service activities.
- Healing Roots wishes to grant membership to all who think they may have in them something to offer to the joint effort of "healing together with the world". The only requirements for membership are good will and a true desire to improve the world we live in.
Ideal Human Environment Foundation
- Organization that supports the idea of an ideal human environment, where all people can feel emotionally and physically safe with themselves and from each other so that they can develop their full potential.
- A charitable foundation devoted to feeding, clothing and blessing those organizations and individuals in need.
National 211 Collaborative
- The national 2-1-1 initiative seeks to reserve these three digits nationwide as quick, easy to remember telephone number for finding human services answers.
Online Volunteers Collective
- Volunteers collective using virtual space for collaborative voluntary projects on social justice issues worldwide.
People In Need of Help
- A place where people with needs can search for help. The infor mation is arranged in categories for which help is needed.
Southwest Key Program
- Provides services to troubled youth and their families, including intensive supervision, therapeutic counseling, education and community-based advocacy services throughout Texas, Arizona, Puerto Rico, Wisconsin, and California.
Tapped Into Bright Star Foundation
- Spotlights charities sponsored by various sports figures and entertainment celebrities.
Toast To Peace
- An international music project, a kind of European Band Aid, conceived to help the landmines victims in Bosnia.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor