Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- The Ku Klux Klan has been in existence since 1866, in one form or another. We stand for America, the Christian faith and the Constitution as it was intended to be administered. We are a modern, politically active, White Rights organization dedicated to preventing the further decay of America.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
African Community International Center
- Non-profit organization supporting African expatriates in the US and other countries, and broadening public appreciation of Africa's culture and diversity.
Canadian Friends of Finland - Ottawa branch
- A site listing local events and a collection of Finnish-Canadian links consisting of Canadian people with Finnish ancestry and their businesses and organizations.
Chinese Newcomers Service Center (CNSC)
- Provides multilingual services that help Chinese immigrants adapt to life in the United States.
- Conservation of Cuban Indian heritage.
Congress of Romanian Americans (CORA)
- Working to unite, educate, motivate and support Romanian Americans from all walks of life.
Gujarati Mitra Mandal, Melbourne Australia
- An association based in Melbourne, Australia, founded to encourage and promote Gujarati cultural, social, literary and linguistic activities.
Historical Society of Jews From Egypt
- Gathering and providing historical and current information on the Jews From Egypt.
- The Foundation's goals, all its efforts and available resources are aimed at fulfilling the primary goal for which it was founded: humanity and helping others, but at the same time for the sake of the promotion of Yugoslavian national culture and tradition.
National Italian-American Political Action Committee
- Italian and Italian-American politics: supporting Italian-American candidates.
Netherlands American Society
- Provides a social environment for persons of Dutch descent or others who have an active interest in the Netherlands.
Portuguese Foundation Inc. of Connecticut
- A group dedicated to the advancement of Portuguese people and the Portuguese culture. The group supports Luso-Americans with scholarships.
The Aitaneet Brotherhood Association
- So that all Aitaneet descendents will be able to stay in touch with their heritage and with their people.
The American Turkish Association of Southern California (ATA-SC)
- A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting better understanding and relations between the peoples of Turkey and the United States of America.
The Assam Network
- We are a network of young Assamese professionals that have come together to give back something to the land that has given us our language, memories, and identities.
The International South Africans Resource Center
- RainbowNation.com is a free information source for South Africans living abroad and for those South Africans who wish to know more about how to move to another country.
Ukrainian Association, Sunshine
- Australian group.
Welsh National Gymanfa Ganu Association
- North American Welsh cultural organization. Promotion of everything Welsh, particularly the Gymanfa Ganu (Guhmonva Gonee) or Welsh Singing Festival.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor