Human Rights and Liberties
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advocates for Religious Rights and Freedoms
- ARRF is a consociation of ministers of the International Community of Christ that seeks to preserve, protect and defend freedom of religion and to protect the right of individuals to religious expression.
American Civil Liberties Union
- Litigates, lobbies, and educates the public regarding on a broad array of issues affecting individual freedom in the United States.
Andrei Sakharov Foundation
- Civil society and democratic development in the former Soviet Union.
Ansar Burney Welfare Trust International
- International Human and Civil Rights organization advocating for justice for all, women and children's rights and against all forms of abuse and discrimination.
Anti - Defamation League - ADL
- Mission is to stop the defamation of the Jewish people, and secure justice and fair treatment to all citizens alike.
Article 19 - Global Campaign for Free Expression
- Organization named after Article 19 of theUniversal Declaration of Human Rights, working to combat censorship by promoting freedom of expression and access to official information.
COUP 4 JIP - Community Of United People For Justice In Pay
- Promotes making minimum wage a living wage, and creating a maximum income and maximum wealth tied to the minimum wage.
Center for Democracy and Human Rights
- Presses for improvements in the human rights environment. Site includes daily news updates.
Committee for International Human Rights Inquiry
- This organization concentrates mainly on violations of human rights of social service workers and those they serve. Includes newsletter and annual report.
Committee in Solidarity with the People of El Salvador
- Organization providing solidarity to the people of El Salvador. Also, donations taken online for disaster relief from the earthquake of 2001.
Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative
- The CHRI is a non-partisan, independent, international non-governmental organization, mandated to ensure the practical realisation of human rights within the Commonwealth.
Derechos Human Rights
- Internet based international human rights organization, working for the promotion and respect of human rights world-wide.
Digital Freedom Network
- Promotes human rights world-wide, developing new methods of activism with Internet technology.
EFFweb - The Electronic Frontier Foundation
- The Electronics Frontier Foundation was founded in response to "Operation Sundevil," a nationwide crackdown on hackers. Founded by Mitch Kapor, the author of Lotus 1-2-3, they seek to protect the rights of computer users in criminal proceedings.
Electronic Resource Centre for Human Rights Education and Training
- Information via libraries, calendars, databases and relevant web site links.
- Non-profit civil and human rights organization that unites a multicultural community in common efforts to overcome injustice and build racial harmony.
- An international non-profit network that supports and strengthens the work of young leaders by helping them gain skills and resources, share strategies, communicate with the international community, bring visibility to their work and respond to crises.
Forefront: A Global Network of Young Human Rights Activists
- This holiday season you can make a different sort of gift, supporting a young human rights activist in addition to, or as a meaningful break from, routine holiday shopping.
Forefront: Freedom Projects
- Human Rights organization campaigning for the release of Tibetan Buddhist nuns incarcerated in Tibet by the Chinese government.
François-Xavier Bagnoud Center for Health and Human Rights
- Academic center devoted to health and human rights, based at the Harvard School of Public Health. Programs focus on international health and human rights, humanitarian crises and human rights, and development and human rights.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor