Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alternatives to Violence Project (A.V.P.)
- Empowering people to lead nonviolent lives through affirmation, respect for all, community building, cooperation, and trust.
Amnesty International Chapter 76
- Chapter 76 is a local chapter of Amnesty International representing Northampton, Easthampton and the surrounding towns. Amnesty International is a worldwide campaigning movement that works to promote all the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international standards.
Buddhist Peace Fellowship
- BPF seeks to awaken peace where there is conflict, bring insight to institutionalized ignorance, promote communication and cooperation among sanghas, and in the spirit of wisdom, compassion, and harmony, offer practical help wherever possible.
Church and Peace Britain and Ireland
- International and ecumenical network of churches and organizations who believe that peace wirness is an essential part of the Christian gospel.
Food Not Bombs, San Francisco
- We are one of the fastest growing grassroots political groups in North America. There are over 70 autonomous chapters protesting militarism and poverty by serving free vegetarian food to people in need and in support of on-going political organizing efforts. We believe that society and government should value human life over material wealth.
Greater Anderson Promotes Peace
- GAPP affirms the dignity and value of all people. As a coalition of concerned citizens in Anderson Township, Cincinnati, OH, we are committed to the ongoing work of peacebuilding as essential for community life.
- We've all heard stories and read headlines about the plague of senseless violence. It seems to be an inevitable fact of life. Random Acts of Kindness - Share your stories with others - Help spread kindness.
M.K. Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence
- The Mission of the M.K. Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence is to promote and apply the principles of nonviolence locally, nationally, and globally, to prevent violence and resolve personal and public conflicts through research, education, and programming.
Mahatma Gandhi Canadian Foundation for World Peace
- The Mahatma Gandhi Canadian Foundation for World Peace is committed to sharing knowledge of the Mahatma's beliefs and philosophies, supporting research studies and education, and initiating, each year, lectureships, educational activities, and highlight events.
Mahatma Gandhi Research and Media Service
- Gandhiserve is a non-profit enterprise which aims to popularize Mahatma Gandhi's life and work and thus spread the ethics of nonviolence.
- The Milarepa Fund is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of universal compassion and nonviolence. As an organization, the Milarepa Fund actively supports the non-violent social change that the Tibetan struggle embodies, and we support the youth of the world who represent a powerful vehicle to achieve that change.
Peace Learning Center
- A proactive force for transformation and positive change in the community through holistic peace education initiatives that enhance respect for self, others, and the environment.
Plowshare Peace and Justice Center
- An Education and Resource Center Committed to the Creation of a Just World Peace which Recognizes the Dignity and Worth of Every Human Being.
Reclaim The Satyagraha!
- Workshops discussing the power of nonviolence in direct action for social and environmental justice.
School of the Americas Watch/ North East
- Dedicated to closing the US Army's SOA at Fort Benning, Georgia through non violent activism. Tax dollars support this school training Latin American military personnel cited in human rights violations.
The Association of World Citizens
- The Association of World Citizens is an international peace organization with branches in 50 countries. The goal is building a global village of lasting peace, social and economic justice, and a healthy environment for the 21st century.
The Jewish Peace Fellowship
- We work for peace in a threatened world.
The Karuna Center for Peacebuilding
- Karuna Center for Peacebuilding offers training programs in conflict transformation, collaborative problem solving and nonviolent social change. Karuna Center workshops provide the container for community groups, some extremely polarized, to establish relationships, develop confidence, promote cooperation, and cultivate the conditions for the restoration of community and civil society.
United Orthodox Aid
- United Orthodox Aid is a Charity gathering help for people from Serbia and Serbian province of Kosovo.
War Resisters League
- The War Resisters League affirms that all war is a crime against humanity. We therefore are determined not to support any kind of war, international or civil, and to strive nonviolently for the removal of all causes of war.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor