Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Nonprofit co-op based group promoting democratic principles and market liberalization, building international cooperative partnerships, and encouraging the sound management of natural resources.
- Seeks to provide a forum for leaders in African and the West to work as equals to identify and define innovative approaches and projects to improve the lives of people in Africa.
Community Development Society (CDS)
- An international organisation founded in the USA aimed at making people's lives better.
Cooperative Housing Foundation (CHF)
- CHF serves as a catalyst for sustainable positive change in low- and moderate-income communities around the world, helping to improve their housing, economic circumstances and environments.
Council For Urban Economic Development
- Focus: excellence and leadership in urban economic development
- Nonprofit group travel events that employ humanitarian volunteer action to empower local communities, foster cultural sensitivity and understanding, and further social progress. New Rochelle, NY.
- The Network of Networks for Research and Cooperation in Cultural Development. Aims to collect, process and disseminate cultural information, encouraging international and intercultural communication and collaboration among its over 1000 member-networks, institutions, organizations and foundations from 97 countries around the world.
Development & Peace
- Since 1967 we have helped improve living and working conditions in 70 countries around the globe, providing $320 million for human rights, community development and humanitarian aid in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Directory of Development Organizations
- Lists over 18,500 contacts of organizations promoting private sector development and poverty alleviation through microfinance, business development services, small enterprise development, appropriate technology, community development, training and research.
European Commission Rural Policy Review
- Reviewing EC policy for agriculture and rural development in developing countries. Interactive site, designed to enable increased interaction between interested people, such as EC staff, civil servants from Member States, researchers and professionals.
- Increasing self-sufficiency through international educational and charitable projects. Donation and administration information, online shopping, current project news, and African links.
Fighting Poverty, One Business at a Time.
- The Trickle Up Program is an international non-profit organization dedicated to reducing poverty by providing low-income people around the world with the opportunity to create their own micro-enterprises.
Friendships Without Borders, Inc.
- Friendships Without Borders, Inc is a program for resolution and conciliation in areas of conflict and social deprivation, achieving its goals through the creation of inter-community educational, career and job options through inward investment, to sustain and re-empower the rural communities.
Independent Development Experts Association (IDEA)
- Swiss NGO which looks at quality and effectiveness of development cooperation projects in the third world in order to improve their effectiveness.
- A coalition of more than 150 humanitarian organizations providing disaster relief, refugee assistance and sustainable development programs worldwide. Links to most member groups are provided.
International Center for Peace & Development
- The ICPD conducts research projects on a wide range of issues concerning global security, conversion of resources from military to civilian purposes, food security, employment, economic development, and the environment.
International Center for Research on Women (ICRW)
- A private, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting social and economic development with women's full participation.
International Community Development Organizations On The Web
- A guide to international nongovernment (NGOs) and private voluntary (PVOs) organizations.
International Development Network (IDN)
- Promotes sustainable development by providing development related information and resources to individuals, NGOs, companies and government agencies.
International Executive Service Corps
- Not-for-profit organization that recruits and assigns U.S. volunteer experts to assist businesses in developing and emerging-market countries worldwide.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor