Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Submit a site
Human Rights Campaign
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Celebrate is a group of lesbians, gay men and bisexuals who want to spend time together away from the scene. Site covers lesbian gay & bisexual community events in the UK.
Circle of Pride
- A non-political, non-profit organization fostering the universal acceptance and understanding of the community through participation in workshops, seminars, special events, and a quarterly newsletter. Includes a membership form and benifits.
- A new non-profit corporation dedicated to encourage gay and lesbian individuals and businesses to give financially and of their time and talent to enhance the aging experience of all retiring gays and lesbians in exchange for tax and other benefits.
Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation
- Promotes fair and accurate representation of gay people in the media. Includes news and topics, outlines of projects and publications, and events calendar.
Gay Attention Deficit Disorder
- Developed for members of the Gay Community affected by Attention Deficit Disorder.
Gay Life Inc.
- Mission statement and updates on the groups efforts. Includes message boards and free email.
Gays and Lesbians for Individual Liberty
- Persons committed to the political philosophy of individual liberty. Group history, photographs, and related articles.
Greater San Diego Business Association
- Empowers and promotes gay and lesbian businesses, professionals, and supportive members of the gay and lesbian community.
Horizons Community Services
- Horizons Community Services is the midwest's largest lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered social service agency. Through education, outreach, counseling, and advocacy, Horizons confronts homophobia and its effects.
- A community foundation dedicated exclusively to funding the comprehensive range of LGBT issues.
House of Ova
- Information on all House events for "The Legendary House of OVA", Norfolk, VA Chapter.
International Association of Gay Square Dance Clubs
- Directory of IAGSDC, gay and lesbian modern western square dance clubs, calendar of events, and related links.
International Gay Rodeo Association
- An organization comprised of regional gay rodeo associations from across the United States and Canada.
International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission
- An organization filling the gap between the international human rights movement and the gay rights movement.
International Lesbian and Gay Association
- A worldwide network of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered groups working together for the human rights of LGBT people.
L.A. Gay and Lesbian Center
- The country's largest GLBT community center.
Lasbian and Gay Inmigration Rights Task Force
- History, chapters, and programs. Based in the United States with an office in Holland. Includes stories, resources, and articles.
- Organization dedicated to supporting transgendered, bisexual, lesbian, and gay prisoners.
National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Civil rights group, includes information from the NGLTF Policy Institute (a progressive think tank).
ONE Institute International Gay & Lesbian Archives
- Fosters acceptance of sexual and gender diversity by supporting education and research about our heritage and experience worldwide. Dedicated to collecting, preserving, documenting, studying and communicating our history, our challenges, and our aspirations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor