Submit a site
Daughters of the American Revolution
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
The Live Your Dream Campaign
- The Live Your Dream Campaign inspires women and girls to live their dreams and encourages them to pass on their good fortune to others. The campaign celebrates the unique power and accomplishments of women and girls just like you.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
31st December Women's Movement - Ghana
- An organization works to improve the lives of women in Ghana.
9to5,National Association of Working Women, Colorado Chapter
- 9to5, National Association of Working Women is a diverse and inclusive grassroots organization dedicated to improving the workplace for women and strengthing low-wage/low-income women's ability to win economic justice.
AAUW/Palos Verdes Peninsula Branch
- Chartered in 1957, the Palos Verdes Peninsula Branch has grown from 63 leaders of our community to nearly 200 members. Friendship, networking, community action projects, and education are just some of the features offered.
- Questions and satirizes negative and demeaning images of women in society.
African Health Foundation (AHEF)
- Africa-based organization dedicated to health promotion, population control, and improving the status of women and children in sub-Saharan Africa.
American Association of University Women (AAUW)
- Promotes education and equity for all women and girls.
American Women's Club Malmo
- Brings together American women residing in Sweden for the purpose of gaining companionship, support and friendship among their fellow countrywomen.
Arming Women Against Rape and Endangerment (AWARE)
- A non-profit safety organization in Massachusetts that teaches women various methods of self-defense and empowerment.
Association for Women in Development (AWID)
- An international membership organization committed to gender equality and just sustainable development.
Canadian Federation of University Women (CFUW)
- Committed to pursuiting knowledge, promoting education, improving the status of women and human rights.
Canadian Federation of University Women-Ajax Pickering
- Dedicated to safeguarding and improving the economic, legal, and professional status of Canadian women. Information on programs, interest groups, newsletter and membership.
Center for Women Policy Studies
- An independent, national, multiethnic, and multicultural feminist policy, research, and advocacy institution.
Center for Women and Change
- Boston area group for education and support. Holds an annual conference, plus travel and workshops throughout the year.
Center for Women's Global Leadership
- Develops and facilitates women's leadership in the areas of human rights and social justice.
Centre for Development and Population Activities (CEDPA)
- A non-profit international organization whose mission is to empower women at all levels of society to be full partners in development.
Centre for Leadership for Women
- Aims to develop women Leaders in a work and/or personal context, through online resources and networking.
- Non profit organization which serves South Asian women in crisis, specifically women who are victims of domestic violence. Details of mission, events, program and of how to volunteer.
Clayton Woman's Club
- Organized in 1973 as a non-profit organization. Offers a wide variety of activities and programs and opportunities for Personal growth.
Connecticut Women's Education and Legal Fund
- Statewide non-profit organization dedicated to empowering women, girls and their families to achieve equal opportunities in their personal and professional lives. Details of mission, programs, publications and membership.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor