Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Programming Language for Communicating Distributed Objects
- Fascinating proposal for a very compact folding CDO language: Seentacks? We don't need no stinkin' Seentacks!
- Multiply-polymorphic modular language with highy flexible syntax. Unique inheritance model allows multiple inheritance, multiple polymorphism, constrained genericity, and covariant attributes via immutability. Due to identityless nature of types, a type can have an infinite number of supertypes and subtypes.
Cetus Links: Languages
- Over 11,000 links on objects and components.
D Programming Language
- Overview and specification of replacement language for C++ by Walter Bright. (Bright wrote the first C++ compiler for DOS.)
IBM Software: Application Development and Object Technology
- IBM's award winning VisualAge software, for many languages, delivers innovative, potent solutions to programmers to rapidly exploit network middleware, while developing, extending and managing scaleable business and web applications.
- Experimental object-oriented programming language; looks and feels much like the original Smalltalk, adds features to specify access to object detail.
Listing of OO Languages
Midrange OOP Survey
- A midrange systems survey on object-oriented programming
- An interactive geomatic object oriented language for spatial modeling, image processing, remote sensing, digital photogrammetry, geographic information system (GIS), geodesy, and surveying and mapping.
Noun-verb programming language (NVL)
- New programming language called NVL that follows a natural language paradigm using nouns, verbs.
- An object-oriented programming language designed for studying the semantics of inheritance. O'small has later become the subject of research on type inference.
OO Information Sources - Languages
OO Language Page
OO SoapBox: sOOap
- Big collection of links to WWW resources useful in gaining better understanding of OO Methods, Languages, and their features.
OOP 2000 Conference
- (January 2000) presents object-based solutions in an expansive and fully comprehensive forum for users, experts and leading vendors.
Object Oriented FAQ: Object FAQ
- Comp.Object FAQ (Object FAQ) is the most comprehensive resource on object technology anywhere.
Object Oriented Programming Oversold!
- OOP criticism and OOP problems: The emperor has no clothes!
Object Oriented Programming in C
- Paul Field's fine, clear paper, published in C Vu 4:1 (November 1991), on how to use an object-like discipline with a procedural language.
Object Oriented Programming: A guide for the beginner, from Modula-2 to Java
- Tutorial teaching basics of object oriented programming. Tailored to no one specific language, but examples are in C++, Java, Modula-2.
Object Technology Home Page
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor