Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Annual Symposium on Pliant Implementation and Concepts: ASPIC. First ASPIC ever. Announcement, group photograph of all participants.
- Second Annual Symposium on Pliant Implementation and Concepts, to be held 20 April 2001, Paris, France.
Back from ASPIC'2000
- Conference report by OS philosopher François-René Rideau, leader of TUNES OS.
Freshmeat: Project details for Pliant
- Project status page: release announcements, comments, links, more.
Georg's Brave GNU World, Issue #13
- Excellent description explaining the essence of the Pliant Project.
Guile mailing list: Pliant
- Proposal for Pliant-based Guile implementation, and discussion of some related issues.
Introduction to Pliant Programming Language
- Technical information, including many dynamic pages. This site is powered by Pliant HTTP server.
Pliant Official Site
- Pliant's goal: a new generation programming language. Main idea: instead of making a new language with a few new interesting features, make a very tiny, highly modular language with a trivial syntax, where most advanced features can be written in the language itself, as modules.
- at Open Source Directory.
Pliant programming language GPL'ed
- From Linux Today.
Retargetable static Pliant compiler
- To let Pliant be used in embedded systems, bootloaders, kernels.
Slashdot: Linux without Linux
- Discussion about the FullPliant system.
Some Dynamic Pages with Pliant
- A little demo with Pliant dynamic pages and an extension style.
Some Source Code for Pliant
- Interpreter Package, Typed Lists Package.
UnixApps: Pliant Project Information
- Project status page: links, updates, comments.
Zhar Industries Pliant page
- Sample code archive.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor