Submit a site
Chats and Forums
Conferences and Events
Magazines and E-zines
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
KingCode - The Programmers Search Engine
- A great resource for all types of program developers. Search by programming language and keywords/phrases so you can get instant technical help from leading programming resources.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
1st SPOT Perl
- Information about Perl, tutorials and manuals, Perl programming and script libraries.
ACM Crossroads: Larry Wall interview
- Software developer for Perl and Python programmers. There is free software for developers that works on the most popular platforms including Linux, Solaris and Windows.
Allexperts CGI & Perl Q&A
- Volunteer experts answer your Perl questions.
- The Comprehensive Perl Archive Network, the gateway to all things Perl. The canonical location for Perl code and modules.
- Quickly find Perl Programming help, info, and assistance from other expert members.
- Instructions on downloading a Perl interpreter for your computer platform.
O'Reilly Perl Center
- Current and past products, resources, and news on O'Reilly and Associate's Perl involvement.
Perl & Y2K
- "Perl is every bit as Y2K compliant as is your pencil; no more, and no less".
Perl AI Resources
- Links to information about artificial intelligence and Perl.
- A commercial Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Perl programming.
- By Mark-Jason Dominus. Perl Advanced Techniques Handbook (drafts). Hints, articles, Perl modules, programs.
- Test your knowledge of Perl by answering 15 questions at basic, intermediate or advanced level. Questions change every time.
Perl XML FAQ
- Information on using and manipulating XML with Perl.
Perl, the first postmodern computer language
- Speech by Larry Wall
- The official Perl home page, run by O'Reilly. Contains documentation, news, and links to a variety of resources.
- An illustrated guide to perl internals.
- A text-based environment that allows multiple users to converse, explore, and interact.
Roland's Perl Tips
- Tips, scripts and link to "Perl in 21 days" tutorial.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor