Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Avia Training and Consulting
- Provides services for the Tcl programming language and extensions such as Tk and Expect.
Cetus Links: Tcl/Tk
- A collection of links to Tcl/Tk pages.
Chicago Tribune: The TCL Scripting Language
- First few lines of an introductory article about Tcl. To get the whole article, it must be purchased for $2.95.
- Homepage of "Tcl/Tk For Real Programmers" author. Professional and personal information. Book overview, table of Contents, errata. Tcl/Tk related items.
Donal K. Fellows's Tcl Archive
- Featuring extended Tcl fontification for Emacs, scripts and extensions, Tclets and Games.
FAQ Launch Page
- A starting point for Tcl programmers to locate a variety of tutorials, reference guides, FAQs, software and printed material.
Frequently made Mistakes in Tcl
- An article about evident faults and unidiomatic usages of Tcl.
- A commercial compiler for Tcl. It translates Tcl code into C code, which can then be compiled together with a special Tcl library to produce a single executable.
Practical Programming in Tcl and Tk
- Fifteen out of 48 chapters of Brent Welch's book.
Procedures in Tcl
- A short tutorial how to use them.
- List of stories involving Tcl/Tk.
- Notes about using Sun's Tcl/Java interface that works with Tcl8.0, JDK1.1. and JDK1.2.
Tcl Java Integration
- About Jacl, a Java implementation of Tcl 8.x., and TclBlend, a package for Tcl 8.x to load and interact with the Java VM.
Tcl and Tk on VMS
- Ports for VMS on both, Alphas and Vaxes.
- A history of shirts, hats, office toys and other Tcl-related paraphernalia.
- The emphasis is on enabling the readers gain familiarity with Tcl/Tk programming within a very short-time so they can proceed to develop their own.
Tcl/Tk Extensions and Information Page
- Extensions to make Tcl/Tk applications easy to implement. Some of these extensions are specific to NT, while others run in both, Unix and NT environments.
- Tcl/Tk Resources on the Web.
Tcl/Tk Quick Reference
- For Tcl/Tk 8.x based on the quick reference guide written for Perl by Johan Vromans. A Perl script is included in the distribution to reorganize the 52 pages in the Postscript source into booklet form.
Tcl/Tk References of Interest
- Cameron Laird's collection of information about Tcl/Tk, including articles he wrote for Sunworld e.a.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor