Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Obliq Quick Start
- Documentation, examples, related publications, related projects, distribution.
- High-level, fast-turnaround 3D animation system, in 2 parts: Modula-3 library providing a set of graphical objects and animation primitives; interpreted embedded language (Obliq) that vastly cuts turnaround time by eliminating the need for recompiling.
Obliq: A Language with Distributed Scope
- Obliq is a lexically-scoped untyped interpreted language that supports distributed object-oriented computation. SRC research report, 64 pages.
- Project goal: make building distributed multi-user applications as easy as building user applications with conventional application builders. The programming environment consists of an interactive application builder, and runtime system for distribution.
Visual Obliq: Distributed Applications in a Hypermedia Setting
- Paper on issues involved in embedding distributed applications in a hypermedia web. Focus: how applications generated in Visual Obliq programming environment were integrated with WWW.
Zeus and Algorithm Animation at SRC
- Type of program visualization mainly concerned with displaying the workings of computer algorithms. This page gives access to the work being done in this area at Compaq Computer Corporation's Systems Research Center.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor