Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Comparison of Java and Dylan, with examples from an IDL compiler. Topics include: multiple inheritance, multi-argument dispatch, unified object model, extensible syntax.
Byte.com: Bob or Thomas? A Look At Dylan
- Review of Dylan Programming Language, by Martin Heller.
Byte.com: Doing Dylan With Functional Developer
- Review of Functional Developer 2.0, Dylan programming IDE.
Cetus Links: Dylan
Double Homepage - Dylan Programming Language
- Source, tips, techniques and resources.
Dylan Competitive Analysis
- A comparison between Dylan, Smalltalk, C++ and Objective-C.
Dylan Evangelists: Your Guide to Everything Dylan
- Definitions, explanations, old news. Not maintained much, but still some worthwhile reading.
- Information, links, and references on Dylan.
Dylan Language Standard
- at Gwydion Dylan site.
- An introduction to Dylan including information on Dylan training courses and a Dylan programming FAQ.
Dylan Reference Manual Errata
- A listing of typos and other errors in the Dylan Reference Manual.
- News and advocacy on Dylan.
Functional Objects, Inc.
- Home of Functional Developer, the product formally known as Harlequin Dylan. A commercial Dylan development environment for Windows platforms.
Getting Started with Dylan
- A tutorial on Dylan by one of the maintainers of the Gwydion Dylan compiler.
- Gwydion Dylan: Free Open Source, portable, optimizing Dylan compiler. Originally written by the Gwydion Group at CMU, now maintained by volunteers.
Hello, World program
- A Hello World program using the old Lisp like Dylan syntax. Dylan now uses a Pascal/C like syntax so it makes an interesting historical example.
PC AI: The Dylan Programming Language
- Contains links to information, vendors, books, and articles about Dylan.
Paul Haahr's Dylan page
- A few things about Dylan, including a YACC grammar, a paper about superclass linearizations, and the beginning of a tutorial on the language.
SunWorld: Dylan's appeal
- An article from SunWorld about Dylan and scripting languages.
The Marlais Dylan Interpreter
- a straightforward implementation of a programming language strongly resembling the Dylan programming language.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor