Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Object-Oriented Languages in the Industry: A Comparison
- Table-based comparison of 4 major OO languages: Eiffel, C++, Java, Smalltalk.
- A portal site for OOP
Objects on the Web
- About the book.
PC Webopaedia: Object-oriented programming
- Defines the term 'object-oriented programming', lists some links where you can get more information.
The Object-Oriented Page
- Large, well researched list of OO issues, languages, projects, links, much more. Excellent resource.
Unified Modeling Language (UML) Resource Center
- Links to resources about the object oriented Unified Modeling Language (UML) Site contains also a list books about the UML as well as links to online resources Further, a list of UML CASE and drawing tools and news about the UML
- Makes VIRT: general purpose, imperative, object-oriented language, with a new technology of dynamic data structure processing; lets you process dynamic data structures (lists, trees, more) effectively with no pointers. Ensures laconic and uniform notation lets you hide memory allocation/deallocation mechanisms.
WebReference.com: Class-Based vs. Prototype-Based Languages
- Brief explanation by Yehuda Shiran, Ph.D.
What is Object-Oriented Software: An Introduction
- Simple explanations for object newbies.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor