Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Modification of the Java language designed to have true support for the IEEE 754 floating point standard.
- New, Java language extension, based on peer-to-peer (P2P) model where source code files can be shared among programmers: easy access to other source code through an integrated peer-to-peer code sharing network.
GJ: Generic Java
- Support for generics. Superset of the Java programming language. Compatible with existing libraries. [Freeware]
- Simplified subset of Java (supersedes Jr), and online environment for learning programming: simple, made for beginners, includes assertions and Design by Contract from Bertrand Meyer and Eiffel; class tested over 2 years, free accounts available.
- Java With Assertions, an extension of Java by assertions, a concept borrowed from from Bertrand Meyer, and Eiffel. Still available, superseded by Jass.
- Java with assertions, spoken: jazz, like the music. Improvement of JaWA language extension. Gives Java the concepts of Design by Contract from Bertrand Meyer, and Eiffel, and extends them with new features. [Open Source, GPL]
- Prolog-like engine, multimethods, parameterized types (derived from Pizza), closures (derived from Pizza), arithmetic types, type states and cases (derived from Pizza), 'foreach' statement, global method and variable definitions, virtual fields, variable number of arguments of methods, project, incremental compiling. [Open Source, GPL]
- A generic protocol-based self-applicative interpreter for Java. Revolves around a generic reification procedure which can be used to reify any class of the interpreter.
- Extensible language based on Java. OpenJava MOP (Metaobject Protocol) is the extension interface of the language. Via the MOP, programmers can customize the language to implement new language mechanisms.
- A Glasgow University / Sun research project to extend Java at the Virtual Machine level to provide orthogonal persistence. Free preliminary implementation available.
- A variant of Java that adds parametric polymorphism, first-class functions, and class cases and pattern matching to the language. The compiler compiles into Java byte code so the binaries can be run on a normal JVM. [Freeware]
- Java with support for generic programming in the form of parameterized types. Provides constrained parametric polymorphism, with advantages over some other proposals for adding genericity to Java. [Open Source, GPL]
- Big set of Java packages supporting heterogeneous, concurrent modeling and design. [Open Source, BDL]
- Provides Java support for Design by Contract from Bertrand Meyer, and Eiffel. Preprocessor supports class invariants, method pre- and post-conditions, asserts. [Freeware]
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor