Submit a site
High Performance Fortran
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An object-oriented portable parallel language built on top of C++. Source code, binaries, manuals, and publications.
Emerald Distributed Programming Language
- An object-oriented garbage-collected programming language. Research information, source code, and papers.
Fortran Parallel Programming Systems
- Fortran D is a data-parallel extension to Fortran. Documentation, papers, and software available.
- A library and set of tools to support a standard model for parallel C++ computing. Documentation and source code.
- Jade is a parallel extension to C that allows transparent access to shared memory. Papers, manual, and source code.
Maisie Programming Language
- Maisie is a C-based simulation language that can be used for sequential and parallel execution of discrete-event simulation models. Papers, source code, and sample models.
- Object-oriented parallel language based on C++. Documentation, source code and binaries, and sample programs.
NESL: A Parallel Programming Language
- NESL is a parallel language with functional flavor developed at Carnegie Mellon by the SCandAL project.
- Language for parallel programming on distributed systems, based on a portable form of object-based distributed shared memory. Papers and manual.
- A structured data-parallel programming language based on Modula-2. Source code, binaries, sample code, and documentation.
- A parallelizing compiler for Fortran 77. Software download, reference manual, and mailing list.
- A C-based simulation language for sequential and parallel execution of discrete-event simulation models. Online technical support, manuals, and source code.
The Cilk Project
- A language for multithreaded parallel programming based on ANSI C. Source code, manual, papers, and research into parallel chess programs.
The SR Programming Language
- Synchronizing Resources is a language for writing concurrent programs. Source code, mailing list archive, and documentation.
- An extension to C including built-in vectors. Papers and reference manual.
Yale Linda Group
- Current research into Linda extensions, papers, and documentation.
- An array programming language. Sample code, papers, pasta recipes, reference manual, and source code.
- Parallel extension to C designed for applications development for heterogeous networks. Source code and documentation.
- A parallel logic programming language. Documentation and papers.
- A preprocessing toolkit and a parallel extension to C++. Documentation, papers, and source code.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor