Submit a site
Economics and Policy
Electricity Generation and Distribution
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Choose your natural gas provider in Ohio and save money on your monthly bill.
Just a Bunch of Crazy Ideas
- Essays about radical ideas for space elevators, Star Trek movies, chess, dishwashers, airport luggage, and many other interesting topics. New book.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
100 Top Energy Sites
- View this week's top 100 energy sites arranged by our editors into a comprehensive energy guide and search engine.
Alliance to Save Energy
- U.S. consortium that promotes the clean and efficient use of energy worldwide to benefit the environment, economy, and national security. Website has information for consumers and policymakers, plus energy education materials.
CADDET Energy Efficiency Centre
- Collects, analyses, and disseminates information on new energy-saving technologies that have been demonstrated in applications in industry, buildings, transport, utilities, and agriculture.
CSIRO Energy Sector
- Research and capabilities in energy supply, technology and use at CSIRO, Australia's scientific research agency.
California Energy Commission
- Facilitates access to data on energy production, consumption, conservation and use in California, as well as information on electricity deregulation, renewable energy and energy research.
Combustion-net: Canada's Clean Combustion Network
- Links to information on energy topics, including climate change, waste heat utilization, emission trading; companies, organizations.
- Data on current energy prices and availability. Links to energy supply security information from U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) and other sources.
Energy Policy and Technology Research at Imperial College
- Research unit studies the science and technology of energy production and use; environmental impact of energy-related pollution; and economic/legal/institutional aspects of energy and environmental policies.
Energy Research in Switzerland
- Access reports on energy supply, accumulation, and utilization. Most materials are in German or French; some in English.
Energy Technology Data Exchange
- Comprehensive source of post-1995 reports on energy technology and policy topics. Worldwide scope. Registration required; access limited to citizens of International Energy Agency (IEA) member countries.
EnergyFiles: Virtual Library Collections of Energy Science and Technology Information
- US Department of Energy on-line collections of energy-related scientific and technical information with a distributed searching capability.
Engineering Technology Division
Environmental News Network
- Award winning producer of environmental news. Your news source on the environment
Environmental Organization WebDirectory - Science:Energy
- Directory of energy science materials on the Internet.
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Regulatory commission monitoring interstate aspects of the utilities industries (electrical power, natural gas, oilpipleine, and hydroelectric).
Future Energies: Renewable energy towards a cleaner world
- Mix of Gadget style magazine, discussion, daily updated news to appeal to a wide range of Business insiders and interested hobbyists, to which anyone may contribute.
Gridwatch.com Global Power Directory
- An on-line directory of the electric power industry, covering power generation, transmission and distribution, power markets, and energy end-use.
Handbook of Formulae, Equations and Conversion Factors for the Energy Professional
- For sale. Site includes example pages.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor