Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ACEEE Energy Policy
- American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy, ACEEE, believes that the U.S. needs a balanced energy policy with energy efficiency as a cornerstone, and energy supply policies designed to serve the resulting reduced demand.
Africa Energy Policy Research Network/Foundation for Woodstoves Dissemination
- AFREPREN is a programme on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development and stands for 'African Energy Policy Research Network'.
Center for Energy and Environment Policy
- CEEP is the principal academic and research unit for graduate study in the areas of energy and environmental policy at the University of Delaware. The Center supports interdisciplinary and collaborative research and graduate studies in the fields of energy and environmental policy; technology, environment, and society; political economy of energy and environment; and sustainable development.
Critical Mass Energy Project
- Public Citizen project Founded by Ralph Nader. Concerned with watchdogging U.S. nuclear safety issues, stopping reckless disposal of radioactive waste, and ensuring that environmental and consumer interests are protected as the electric utility industry deregulates.
DTI Energy and the Environment Programme
- Aims to assess the impact of proposed energy-related environmental policies and regulation on UK industry.
- A personal view about what has really happened in California's electric power crisis. Concludes that there is no true shortage of generating capacity and the underlying problems was bad legislation.
Energy Economics Home Page
- Energy Economics, Inc. provides services and products for the energy utility industry.
- Compendium on energy conservation legislation in countries of the Asia and Pacific region.
Energy Research and Development
- Research into trends in global energy R&D and the adequacy of R&D policy and investments in terms of future energy challenges.
Energy Resources Center
- University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) interdisciplinary research and public service organization. Conducts studies in the field of energy and provides local, state and federal governments and the public with the current information on energy technology and policy.
- Business and Regulatory Information on the Energy Industry, with an emphasis on Electric Industry Restructuring. LCG provides software for electric, gas, and energy industry in the area of planning, operation, and transmission analysis and Energy databases for electric utilities for various reliability regions.
How California's Power Crisis Works
- Discusses the causes of the January 2001 energy shortage in California and how it will affect every corner of the United States.
Marketing to and Investing in China's Petroleum Industry
- Information on China's oil and gas industry, refining, state organizations' functions, and sector development.
National Association of Regulatory Commissioners (NARUC)
- NARUC is an association comprised of the Commissioners from utility regulatory bodies in each state (i.e., Public Service Commissions (PSC), Public Utilities Commissions (PUC)
National Energy Policy
- May 2001 release of the George W. Bush Administration Report of the National Energy Policy Development Group.
Nuclear Energy Policy
- Nuclear energy policy issues facing Congress include questions about radioactive waste management, research and development priorities, power plant safety and regulation, nuclear weapons proliferation, nuclear weapons facilities cleanup, and technology for producing nuclear fuel.
Oil and the Economy
- Article explores the relationship between oil prices and the macroeconomy.
Regulatory Reform of Energy Markets
- International Energy Agency policy analyses on regulation and regulatory reform of energy markets, particularly electricity and gas markets.
Renewable Energy Policy Project
- REPP investigates the relationships among policy, markets, and public demand to advance renewable energy technologies. These include biomass, hydropower, geothermal, photovoltaic, solar thermal, wind, and renewable hydrogen.
The Regulatory Assistance Project
- Non-profit organization providing workshops and education assistance to state public utility regulators on electric utility regulation, particularly in relation to restructuring of the electric industry. Issues papers on topics including performance-based regulation, stranded costs, system benefits charges, green pricing, and customer choice.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor