Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advanced Energy Storage
- Penn State education and research on three major technologies for possible in-vehicle, high-power energy storage: batteries, flywheels, and supercapacitors.
OAAT Energy Storage
- Information on the principal energy storage devices being considered for use in hybrid electric vehicles (HEV): high specific power/high power density batteries, flywheels, and ultracapacitors.
Physical Limits of Portable Power Storage
- MIT Media Lab study on 4 options: flywheels, compressed air, ultracapacitors, fuel cells.
Tavrima Canada Ltd.
- Largest and most powerful supercapacitors. New energy storage technology suited for uses needing repeated bursts of power for fractions of a second to several minutes.
Zero Pollution Motors, Inc.
- Clean vehicles with compressed air motors; use high pressure 300 bar compressed air to store energy needed to run the engine; 120/200 mi/km range; very quiet. Naturally, they also have a new type of internal combustion engine, for more range.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor