Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CREST's primer on geothermal energy
- a good introduction to the subject
- Products, services, and consultancy in the areas of reliable high temperature and harsh environment systems and instrumentation for the geothermal industry.
Deep Heat Mining
- Project to obtain power and heat generation from deep enhanced geothermal systems. About hot dry rock technology and the project, including photos, maps, and diagrams.
European Geothermal Information Network
- Directories of geothermal energy development and research around Europe, journals, and worldwide conferences and events. Some internet links. Includes basic information on geothermal energy technology. English or German.
- Information on geothermal energy, its utilization, and U.S. geothermal resources. (Oregon Institute of Technology)
- A full-service geothermal consulting firm, established in 1973, providing exploration, engineering, resource assessment, resource development, and financial services to the geothermal industry.
Geothermal Development Associates
- developers of clean geothermal energy projects worldwide - We are a unique firm of engineers and geologists, with specialized knowledge of geothermal power generation and industrial direct use projects such as aquaculture, vegetable dehydration, space heating, and process heat.
Geothermal Education Office
- To promote public understanding about geothermal resources and its importance in providing clean sustainable energy while protecting our environment.
Geothermal Energy Technology
- Database of bibliographic and full-text reports on topics related to geothermal energy technology, from the U.S. Department of Energy.
Geothermal Explorers Ltd.
- Swiss geothermal exploration and development project: website discusses borehole heat exchangers, hydrothermal systems, and Hot-Dry-Rock system.
Geothermal Resources Council
- encourages worldwide research and development on geothermal energy resources and utilization
- Peer-reviewed journal on research and development of geothermal energy, published by ElsevierScience for the International Institute for Geothermal Research. Publication charter and subscription information.
International Geothermal Association
- Information on geothermal energy in use around the world, world conferences on geothermal, and links to related web sites.
International Institute for Geothermal Research
- Research center in Pisa, Italy, developing and improving exploration technology and methodology, study and modelling of high and low enthalpy geothermal systems, reservoir and production engineering, and geophysical studies.
New Zealand Geothermal Association
- Purposes include encouraging research, development and use of geothermal energy in New Zealand.
Stanford Geothermal Program
- The goal of the Stanford Geothermal Program is the development of reservoir engineering techniques to allow for the production of the nation's geothermal resources in the most efficient manner possible.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor