Submit a site
Natural Gas Vehicles
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ACEEE Green Book
- Ranks cars and trucks according to environmental friendliness. Using this consumer guide, buyers can compare cars, vans, pickups, and sport utility vehicles by their environmental impacts, including air pollution, global warming, and fuel efficiency.
Alternative Fuel News
- The online version of the DOE's alternative fuels newsletter, including past issues.
Alternative Fuels Data Center
BC Research: Centre for Alternative Transportation Fuels
- Information resource on alternative fuels (propane or LPG, natural gas, hydrogen, methanol, ethanol, biodiesel), hybrid electric vehicles, batteries and fuel cells.
Boron: A Better Energy Carrier than Hydrogen
- Proposes that cars should use boron as a fuel for propulsion and asserts that boron is a safer fuel than hydrogen or gasoline.
CARAT: Cooperative Automotive Research for Advanced Technology
- US DOE sposored program to support the design, development and introduction of advanced energy-efficient automotive components and systems.
Center for Transportation Analysis
Dual Fuel Caterpillar Engines
- Truck engines use natural gas and diesel fuel simultaneously to reduce emissions without power and compression loss.
Electric highways for dual-mode EVs
- Describes concept of dual-mode high-performance low-cost unlimited-range electric-vehicles powered by batteries, onboard solar photovoltaic panels and electrified highways shared by public transit, powered by local PV and wind converters.
IndiRail: A clean transportation system
- Conceptual proposal for an infrastructure for transportation aimed at the use of renewable energy sources.
International Academy of Science: Hydrogen Technical Papers
- Series of papers on hydrogen as an automotive fuel.
Motor Development International
- Zero Pollution Vehicles - Revolutionary compressed air motors can power a vehicle up to 120 miles.
Office of Transportation Technologies
- U.S. Department of Energy -- Alternative fueled vehicles, electric vehicles, encouragement of "clean cities".
Partnership for a New Generation of Vehicles
- Partnership between the U.S. federal government and Chrysler, Ford, and General Motors to develop technologies for a new generation of vehicles. Goal is to develop an environmentally friendly car with up to triple the fuel efficiency of today's midsize cars.
Research: Georgia Tech Research Institute
- The Advanced Transportation and Advanced Systems (ATAS) Laboratory works on electric and hyrogen vehicle projects.
San Joaquin Valley Clean Cities Coalition
- A complete alternate fuel vehicle resource including a buyers guide, alternate fuel station locators, state and federal funding list, current alternate fuel prices, laws, events and news.
The Alternative-Fuel Vehicle Directory
- Comprehensive. Covers EV conversions, batteries and fuel cells, U.S. Gov research sites, university projects, regional associations and manufacturers.
Transportation Technology R&D Center
- Fueled with used vegetable oil from fast food restaurants, this van can go up to 65 mph and has traveled 10,000 miles.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor