Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Hydrogen Powered World
- Attempting to show the role that hydrogen and fuel cells will play in the future of sustainable and renewable energy sources.
A New Model Of The Hydrogen Atom Electron
- This model has none of the disadvantages of current model, and has the advantage of demonstrating the equivalence of the magnetic field energy and kinetic energy of the electron.
A hydrogen solution for global energy by Via-Tek
- The prime objective of this company is to develop and integrate the fuel cell and a Hydrogen Gas Generator or Green Algae Hydrogen Cell. This combination would enable the company to manufacture a complete electrical producing plant.
- Brief story about research that may lead to the production of hydrogen gas by algal photosynthesis.
- The goal of AHA is to stimulate interest and help establish the renewable hydrogen energy economy by the year 2010.
Association Canadienne de l'Hydrogène / Canadian Hydrogen Association
- Official site of the CHA, promoting use of hydrogen in the energy field.
Black Light Power, Inc.
- Company describes its innovative technology to release heat energy from hydrogen.
California Hydrogen Business Council
- Harnessing the Power of Hydrogen For the Future of Mankind.
Calorimetric Studies at the New Hydrogen Energy Laboratory in Japan
- Experiments using China Lake type calorimetric cells produced excess power in three out of three experiments and no excess power in three control studies.
Cedar Mountain Research Institute
- CMRI is a small research and development company, trying to dispel the fear and ignorance surrounding Hydrogen production and utilization. We intend to show the common man how to bring the hightech devices down to where we all can use them.
Center for Electrochemical Systems & Hydrogen Research
- This Center was established as a Texas A&M University Research Center in September 1986 by the Board of Regents. In January 1988 the Hydrogen Research Center was merged with the Center for Applied Electrochemistry. The joint Center, under the present direction, was subsequently renamed, with Board of Regents approval, the TEES "Center for Electrochemical Systems and Hydrogen Research (CESHR)."
Cross Creek Initiative
- Cross Creek Initiative (CCI) is a non-profit organization based in Gainesville, Florida with an office near Washington, DC. Their self described mission is to: "champion the worldwide shift to maximum efficiency and planet-friendly energy."
DWV German Hydrogen Association
- Welcome to the German Hydrogen Association promoting the introduction of hydrogen energy.
Device ups hydrogen energy from sunlight: Science News Online, Sept. 16, 2000
- Here's a recipe for a cleaner, healthier planet: Take some water, add solar energy, extract hydrogen, and use it to power fuel cells for running cars and other machines. Then, collect their water emissions and start the procedure again.
Don Lancaster's "It's A Gas" Hydrogen Library
- This library page holds a collection of hydrogen energy resources.
- A non-profit organization that develops and sells practical energy saving methods and devices.
- Offering a 1996 Documentary about hydrogen-based power. VHS format.
Florida Hydrogen Plan
- As a result of Florida's Hydrogen Summit meeting held in Tallahassee on October 24-25,2000, a bold new Hydrogen Plan for Florida has been developed.
Fuel Cell Career Center
- Fuel Cells 2000 has created an online resource center for individuals interested in pursuing a professional career in the fuel cell industry. The Fuel Cell Career Center provides information along three separate areas of activity: Education, Employment Opportunities, and Professional Development - to service every stage of the job search - from laying the groundwork with a fuel cell-focused degree to training and workshops at the professional level.
Fuel Cell Store
- FuelCellStore.com is integrating and advancing the fuel cell industry by bringing product component manufacturers, fuel cell system integrators and consumers together.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor