Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ANZSES Solar 2000 - From Fossils to Photons
- Australian and New Zealand Solar Energy Society presents the 38th International Conference. Brisbane, Australia, November-December 2000.
ASME Oregon Section Distributed Power Conference
- Portland, April 24-25, 2001. Topics include Fuel Cells, Co-Generation, Micro Turbines, Environmental, Regulatory Issues, Regional Energy, Utility Interconnection, and Venture Capital.
Balkan Power Conference 2001
- Bled, Slovenia 24. - 26. September 2001. Presentations and discussions among engineers and researchers in the electrical power industry who are facing the challenges of liberalization, deregulation and privatization.
Cired - International Conference and Exhibition on Electrical Power Distribution Engineering
- Biennial conference and exhibition on the technical side of electricity distribution. Audience is experienced technical staff in utilities, manufacturers of power equipment and research laboratories, mostly in Western Europe.
Distributed Generation Strategies for the Energy Industry
- February 2000 conference explored new regulations affecting DG; standards for interconnection to the Grid; when is DG the best solution for reliability, forecasting and avoidance of peak load prices for power consumers. Papers presented at conference are available for purchase.
Electrical Energy Storage Systems, Applications and Technologies
- Third international conference on electrical energy technologies, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy and Sandia National Laboratories in cooperation with the Energy Storage Association. To be held in Spring, 2002.
- Sets up international events, handling all aspects of planning, setup, execution and takedown.
Kansas Wind Energy 2000
- July 24, 2000. Addressed feasibility, economics, and related topics.
Renewable Energy Calendar
- Calendar listing events dealing with renewable energy generation: solar, wind, hydrogen, fuel cells, bioenergy, hydroelectricity, geothermal energy, alternative fuels.
- International company publishing newsletters and conducting conferences on energy, primarily oil and gas and other fossil energy topics.
- World renewable energy exhibition and conference providing a wide array of project, equipment and services from individual components to turnkey projects.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor