Submit a site
Nuclear Power Plants
Internal Combustion Engines
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bayview Tech's Energy
- Energy conservation products for all plug loads such as vending machines, computer monitors, laser printers, and copiers. All are simple plug-and-play deivces.
Energy Conversion, by Kenneth C. Weston
- A modern mechanical engineering textbook, available online for students. Covers gas turbines, turbofans, combined cycles, engines, nuclear power plants, renewable energy systems, and related topics.
External Combustion Engines
- Many home-built Stirling and Rankine (steam) cycle engines, including a Briggs & Stratton converted to Stirling, and a steam outboard motor boat.
How Stuff Works: Engines
- Explanations of how a variety of engines and related machines work.
Light Steam Power Topics
- Interesting pages on steam cars, aircraft, people, light power.
Stirling Engine and Steam Engine
- Explains and shows mechanics of these engine systems. Excellent diagrams and photographs.
Structure and Principle of Engines
- Excellent. Briefly discusses and shows basics of most major classes of engines with chemical inputs: steam-reciprocating/turbine, Stirling/Ericsson, Otto/Diesel, gas/steam turbines, rockets, fuel cells.
Technology: Public and Business Policy
- Suggests future alternatives to existing public and business policy. Technical tutorials on various energy conversion devices.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor