Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Jewish Congress
- Civil rights organization to defend the rights of minorities in the US, and to defend and support the state of Israel.
- International human rights movement. Committed to end abuse and neglect against political prisoners.
Anti - Defamation League - ADL
- Mission is to stop the defamation of the Jewish people, and secure justice and fair treatment to all citizens alike.
Anti-Racist Action- Cleveland
- Grass roots organization educating the public about discrimination due to racism, anti-semitism, homophobia, age, and sex.
Ark and Allen, Inc.
- A national not-for-profit multicultural educational organization, putting on plays to educate the public about the valuable contribution of various ethnic groups to America's history.
Artists Against Racism
- A non-profit international organization geared toward educating youth, via public education campaigns. Promotes equality among all people regardless of skin color, ethnicity, or religious preference.
Community Unity of Corydon
- Harrison County Community Unity, formed when the KKK came to march, to peacefully resist, stayed together afterwards, with projects in education, communication, and diversity celebration.
- Defending the human rights and cultural heritage of indigenous people and oppressed ethnic minorities.
- Founded in 1957, provides programs in 49 states for children, adolescents, and adults concerning diversity.
Healing the Heart of Diversity
- A professional leadership development program and change process, fosters a deeper understanding of diversity issues and encourages ways of living and working with the complexities and beauty of diverse relationships.
Lao Human Rights Council
- Non-profit organization in opposition to the human rights violations against Lao and Hmong people in Laos and refugees in Thailand.
- An Australian organization set up to overcome the damage being done to the citizens of this country by racist misinformation.
- Founded in 1979 in response to the forced repatriation of thousands of Cambodian and Vietnamese refugees. Organization provides early warning of mass exodus and serves as the advocate for the unrepresented, the refugee.
The American Jewish Committee
- Builds bridges of understanding across ethnic, national, racial and religious lines in America and around the world.
The Nizkor Project
- A resource for those dedicated to combatting bigotry both online and within their communities.
The Simon Wiesenthal Center
- A 400,000 member strong international center for Holocaust remembrance, the defense of human rights, and the Jewish people. Addresses many issues of tolerance and human dignity.
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- The Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute has established this site on behalf of the millions of people in the United States and all over the world who share our commitment to human rights and fundamental freedoms.
West Australians for Racial Equality
- An organization concerned with achieving and promoting racial equality among all citizens and ethnic groups alike.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor