Human Rights and Liberties
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Austrian League for Human Rights
- Daily news provided by the Austrian League for Human Rights. In English and German. Fact-sheets, reports and comments about the human rights situation in Austria.
Bibliography for Research on International Human Rights Law
- Information on the African charter on human and people's rights.
Council of Europe - European Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms
- Summary of treaty signatures and ratifications. In English and French.
Estonia and Human Rights
- Aims to inform and educate people in Estonia about human rights and human rights organisations in Estonia and in the world.
European Court of Human Rights
- Information on the composition of the court, grand chamber and section, historical background, procedure, case-law information notes and survey. Information for persons wishing to apply to the European Court of Human Rights in all European languages.
European Roma Rights Centre
- An international public interest law organisation which monitors the situation of Roma in Europe and provides legal defence to victims of human rights violations.
Fortress Europe? - Circular Letter
- Organisation providing news, analyses and comments on European developments in the fields of liberties, human rights, public order, policing, justice, data protection, immigration and asylum.
Human Rights Institute of the Bar of Bordeaux
- Promoting human rights and the training of lawyers in human rights and international criminal law, and reporting on the respect of defense rights. In French and English.
Human Rights Law Consultancy : Scottish Human Rights Law
- The Human Rights Law Consultancy is a modern concept of legal advice and representation for a modern Scotland. The site details all of the laws and issues raised on human rights.
Irish Organizations United (IOU)
- Organization from Northeast Pennsylvania that provides a forum for people from Northern Ireland and Ireland to speak with different groups regarding human rights and political issues in Northern Ireland.
Nordic Committee for Human Rights (NCHR)
- Non-governmental organisation seeking to protect family rights in the Nordic countries.
PanCyprian Association for the Protection of Human Rights
- Organisation providing information on human rights issues, with particular interest in the situation of human rights in the Republic of Cyprus.
- Information from the Siber Agency which aims to guide the social leadership and the political decision makers by research and analysis. Links to Human Rights Press Agency. Turkish and English-language version.
The Balkans Human Rights Web Pages
- Extensive collection of documents (press releases, articles, reports, etc.) issued by reliable human rights NGOs and governments. Searchable by country and by organization. Sponsored by the Greek Helsinki Monitor & Minority Rights Group.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor