Human Rights and Liberties
Submit a site
Students for a Free Tibet
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- French association, supporting Tibet and Tibetans in their fight for freedom.
Dalit Solidarity Forum in the USA
- Campaign to raise awareness about the continuing practice of untouchability in the Indian subcontinent.
- Free Tibet Campaign's official site. Campaigning for an end to the Chinese occupation of Tibet and for the Tibetans' fundamental human rights to be respected. News, Events, Merchandise, Information/Advice, Contacts. UK based.
Human Rights Congress for Bangladesh Minorities
- Worldwide campaigning movement dedicated to protecting the human rights of people in Bangladesh.
Mayer Dak - Newspaper Espousing the Minority Cause in Bangladesh
- Mayer Dak aims to expose human rights abuses against Minorities in Bangladesh, including Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Ahmediyas, aborgines, tribals, aand women.
- Group of Australian lawyers and advocates dedicated to protecting the human rights of the indigenous Montagnard/Degar peoples of Vietnams Central Highlands.
Montagnard Foundation, Inc
- Organization bringing specific human rights grievances related to the Montagnard people of the Central Highland of Vietnam to the attention of international communities.
People's Union for Civil Liberties
- PUCL is non-government human rights organisation in India. Archives, publications, memorial lectures and general information.
Tibetan Liberation Theatre
- Grassroots performance organization supporting Tibetan freedom. We organize theatre, dance, and music programs, community festivals & bazaarswork with other Tibet support groups on demonstrations, campaigns, and celebrations.
Uni Sosial Demokrat
- A nonpartisan NGO in Indonesia which seeks social, economic, and environmental democracy.
Working Group for an ASEAN Human Rights Mechanism
- An informal non-governmental group established as anappropriate mechanism on human rights by the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor