Human Rights and Liberties
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Indian Foundation For Law And Justice
- Provides free legal information to American Indians.
CAHE (Citizens Against Human Experimentation)
- Focuses on over 50 years of involuntary human experimentation conducted by the U.S. government. Covers other atrocities committed by the military and the federal agencies, such as Vietnam and the role of the U.S. Government in the atrocities of General Pinochet.
Friends of Charles Andrew (Andy) Williams Online
- Supporting Charles Andrew (Andy) Williams, accused in the shooting at Santana High School in Santee, CA on March 5, 2001. Opposed to the life-long incarceration of any youth under the age of majority (18).
Oklahoma Friends of Tibet
- Oklahoma organization dedicated to education of Oklahomans on Tibetan issues.
Rights Action (Formerly Guatemala Partners)
- Rights Action raises funds for community development, relief and human rights projects in Chiapas, Guatemala, Honduras and Haiti. Advocates and educates on these issues in US and Canada.
The University of Iowa Center for Human Rights (UICHR)
- Reflects the University's commitment to a permanent presence for human rights issues and action on its Iowa City campus.
War Child Canada
- War Child Canada, a non profit organization, helps to raise awareness and support of war affected children globally through local and international initiatives along with an unique association with the music industry, targets the youth demographic with exclusive concerts, online chats and documented footage and diaries of the music artists, and more.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor