Human Rights and Liberties
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Al-Awda: The Palestine Right to Return Coalition
- Global activist network for Palestinian refugees. Crisis chronology, media, regional events, petitions, famous quotes. E-group with regional sub-groups.
- Arab American Roman Catholic community standing for truth, justice and peace.
Arab Association For Human Rights
- Founded in 1988 by lawyers and community activists, the HRA is an independent, grassroots, non-governmental organization (NGO), registered in Israel.
Bat Shalom - Feminist Center for Peace in the Middle East.
- Bat Shalom is shaping a future for Jerusalem that will recognize the political and human rights of all citizens both Israeli and Palestinian.
Conflict Resolution : SCGME - Search for Common Ground
- Works to strengthen civil society throughout the Middle East and North Africa, concentrating on human rights, education and capacity building.
Human Rights Reports and Christian Persecution Profiles: Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East
- International Christian Concern presents human rights reports and country profiles, including Africa, addressing discrimination against Christians.
Human Rights in Israel and the Occupied Territories
- Information and links on human rights organizations in Israel and the occupied territories.
Human Rights in the Middle East and North Africa
- Resource for organizations related to human rights issues in the Middle East and North Africa.
Jewish Groups: Middle East Group
- The Middle East Group is concerned with information on the Middle East, with special emphasis on the Israeli-Palestinian problem, and the Sudan.
LCHR | Middle East/North Africa Program | Turkey
- The Lawyers' Commission for Human Rights works to promote and protect fundamental international human rights. Includes newsletter, media alerts, lawyer - to - lawyer appeals, reports on refugee policy and asylum cases.
Middle East Children's Alliance
- Non-governmental organization working for peace and justice in the Middle East, focusing on Palestine, Israel, Lebanon and Iraq.
Truth in the Middle East (TIME)
- Action alerts, news and events from a group promoting human rights in the Middle East and understanding of its diverse cultures.
USCFL - Muhammad Mugraby
- The United States Committee for a Free Lebanon is a grassroots lobbying organization dedicated to educating the American public about Lebanon's strategic and moral significance as an ally of the United States and an outpost of Western values in the Middle East.
- A 30-year plan to create a new state supporting equal rights for Israelis and Palestinians, the process of integration, and a plan for peace.
World Lebanese Organization (WLO)
- A movement dedicated to the freedom, independence and sovereignty of Lebanon, to the self-determination of its Christian people, as well as to human rights and democracy for all people in the Middle East
Writenet - The Middle East: The Kurds - A Regional Issue
- Network of researchers and writers on human rights. Covers different aspects of the Kurdish issue including identity, political parties, and human rights violations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor