Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Australian National University nanotube group
- ANU Research group, producing Boron Nitride and Carbon nanotubes using a new relatively low temperature process.
Brad Hein's Nanotechnology Site
- Personal site, regularly updated with latest news and links. Initially, the site was developed to keep up with developments in nanotechnology and to clarify the webmaster's thoughts on the subject.
- News, networks, conferences and nanotechnology resources in Europe
CUED Nanoscale Science Laboratory
- Nanoscale Science Laboratory at Cambridge University (UK) Department of Engineering. Introduction to Nanotechnology, Research Topics, NanoWorld Images, Member info and Publications.
Center for Nanotechnology
- University of Washington center for study and research in nanotechnology, offering cross disipline graduate courses in the feild.
Center for Transportation Nanotechnology
- Northwestern University - nanotechnology as applied to the transportation sector.
Centre for Nanoscale Science & Technology
- Multidisciplinary research centre linking scientists, engineers, medical researchers, and clinicians developing micro- and nanodevices and technologies for applications in biology, biotechnology and medicine.
- Nanotechnology Group, Advanced Materials Department: Research, facilities and courses, including the MSc in Microsystems and Nanotechnology (starts October 2001), the first nanotechnology degree course in Europe.
How Stuff Works: How Nanotechnology Will Work
- Animated narrative shows how Nanotechnology has the potential to totally change manufacturing, health care and many other areas.
- STM, AFM, and Carbon Nanotubes projects
IBM-Almaden STM Molecular Art
- Some of the famous images of atoms and molecules made with IBM's scanning tunneling microscope.
Institute for Atomic-Scale Engineering
- Devoted to the promotion and development of Molecular Nanotechnology. Its three goals are: exposition, research and development, and information integration and distribution.
Institute for Molecular Manufacturing: IMM
- Nonprofit foundation, begun 1991, to conduct research aimed at developing molecular manufacturing.
Institute of Nanotechnology (UK)
- The Institute of Nanotechnology has been created to foster, develop and promote all aspects of science and technology in those domains where dimensions and tolerances in the range of 0.1 nm to 100nm play a critical role.
Laboratory for the Study of Novel Carbon Materials
- Washington University: Nanotimes, synthesis and properties of carbon and boron nitride nanotubes and nanofibers, fullerenes, and how materials synthesis at the sub-micron scale can impact the biological sciences.
MITRE Corp. Nanosystems Group
- Reviews current nanotechnology research and people behind it, downloadable copies of several widely-used articles. Nanoelectronics focus.
- Centre for Innovation in Micro and Nanotechnology in Grenoble. Teaching, research, and industrial development.
Molecular Manufacturing Shortcut Group
- Promotes developing nanotechnology as a way to facilitate space exploration and settlement.
Moletronics and Nanotechnology references
- Links to sites with information mainly on molecular electronics.
NAS Computational Molecular Nanotechnology
- NASA Ames Research Center's Numerical Aerospace Simulation Facility (NAS) lists goals, activities, and people involved in Nanotechnology projects.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor