Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Nanotechnology on About.com
- Impressive, comprehensive guide to nanotechnology on the web. Includes news, mailing list, articles, images, people and introductions. Nanoscience represents a merging of disciplines including biology, chemistry, physics, engineering, computer science and mathematics. Furthermore, the emergence of nanotechnology has numerous social, ethical, religious, philosophical and political implications.
- Nanotechnology: articles online, news, pictures, cvs
- Creating nanostructures based on stepped silicon templates - arrays of nanowires and dots studied by STM.
National Science Foundation
- Partnership in Nanotechnology (US). Recent technical and policy reports, funding opportunities, profiles of projects currently supported, and links to other nanoscience/technology sites.
Nottingham University Nanoscience Group
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology research at Nottingham University, UK. We are investigating "bottom up" approaches to nanotechnology and developing Scanning Probe Microscopes.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory - Computational Nanotechnology
- Summary of ongoing research aimed at simulating nanomachines and aspects of fundamental chemical physics at the molecular scale.
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Nanoscience, Nanoengineering, and Nanotechnology at PNNL is working to make revolutionary strides in putting nanotechnology to work.
- European Union sponsored nano electronics network. Contains comprehensive information about European nanotechnology, and links to groups and events worldwide.
Physics News Graphics: Nanotechnology
- Classic and new pictures of nanostructures from the American Institute of Physics.
- Computer simulation of a polymer sticking to a surface.
Ralph C. Merkle
- Nanotechnolgy researcher, Alcor Director (Cryonics), Principal Fellow of Zyvex, advisor to the Foresight Institute, executive editor of the journal Nanotechnology, co-inventor of public key cryptography, previously a Research scientist at Xerox PARC.
Richard E. Smalley
- Gene and Norman Hackerman Professor of Chemistry and Professor of Physics - 1996 Chemistry Nobel Prize Winner. Professor Smalley's research laboratory is best known for the discovery of C60 and the fullerenes in 1985 and much of the subsequent development of this field.
STT: Netherlands Study Center for Technology Trends
- Somewhere in this confusing site is good material in English, though it is often labeled in Dutch, and Dutch material is often labeled in English. STT hopes to bring their project to the attention of a wide audience, thereby contributing to the development of nanotechnology.
Sandia National Labs - Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
- Research into nanotechnology and videos.
Self Replicating Systems
- NASA and Self-Replicating Systems: Implications for Nanotechnology.
- News about MEMS, Nanotechnology and Microsystems
Technology Review - Nanotech + More
- Articles, discussion and services for nanotech built on MITs award-winning monthly magazine.
The Coming Revolution in Molecular Manufacturing
- A wealth of articles introducing molecular nanotechnology: Thorough, inexpensive control of the structure of matter based on molecule-by-molecule control of products and byproducts of molecular manufacturing. By K. Eric Drexler, Chris Peterson, Gayle Pergamit.
The Foresight Institute
- Non-profit institute focused on nanotechnology, the coming ability to build materials and products with atomic precision, and systems to aid knowledge exchange and critical discussion, thus improving public and private policy decisions.
The Nanotube Site
- Michigan State University's Library of Links for the Nanotube Research Community
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor