Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Nanoparticle product information and specifications
- Manufacturer and supplier of specialized nano materials and ceramics. Composites, Catalysts, Bio-medical, Microelectronic and Aerospace applications.
- 'Matter will become software'. Nanotechnology portal and upcoming NanoSim project.
BCC - Advanced Materials
- Business Communications Co is a publisher of technical-market research studies and newsletters covering nanotechnology and nanomaterials, as well as host of the annual Fine, Ultrafine and Nano Particles conference
Carbon Nanotechnologies Inc.
- CNI intends to be a leader in carbon nanotechnology, beginning with its first product, Bucky(TM)tubes, which are single-wall carbon nanotubes made by the HiPco(TM) process.
Eurotechnology Japan: Nanotechnology, Nanowires
- Makes 20 nanometer small wires, works on other advanced nanotechnology projects. Website slide shows: visualize electron wave propagation through nanodevices, blue Gallium Nitride light emitters and lasers.
Eurotechnology: Nanotechnology, Nanowires
- Advanced nanotechnology research and technology: Ultrathin nanowire fabrication, simulation and visualization of quantum devices.
- Makes Probe 3D and SmartFocus Software: used by major manufacturers in Atomic Force and Confocal Microscopy systems, and in semi-conductor wafer profiling equipment. GN's imaging software is useful for SPM and optical microscopy, including laser and Nipkow disk confocal imaging.
- Two Dimensional Materials are a new group of semi-conducting, corrosion resistant, "smart materials" that naturally form themselves into films one molecule thick.
Mad City Labs
- Designs and manufactures flexure guided motion stages with subnanometer resolution. Wide range of standard products and quick delivery time for custom stages.
- Manufactures and sells nanoscale powders, dispersions, and powder-based products, including single metal, multi-metal and doped oxides.
- NanoGram develop and commercialize new nanoscale materials for optical, electronic and energy storage applications and products : nanomaterials synthesis, laser process, LDR, RMS, manufacturing.
- Produces carbon nanotubes using the CVD growth process. The process produces arrays of aligned carbon nanotubes on substrates.
- Pharmacogenomics assay technology with electronically base microarrays for SNPs and other genetic variations. Accurate, fast, reliable and easy-to-use.
- Manufactures a wide variety of nanomaterials including ceramics, metals, alloys, polymers and their composites.
- Engineers and produces nanocrystalline materials (ceramic and metallic materials in powder form) using several techniques including Physical Vapor Synthesis and Discrete Particle Encapsulation.
- Company uses pulsed plasma device to produce nanoparticles with unique size and composition.
- A nanomaterials company set up by a team from Oxford University to develop nanocrystalline materials for commercial use, notably nanoparticle phosphors for lighting, flat screen displays.
Physik Instrumente (PI)
- NanoPositioning, MicroPositioning and Piezo Technology. Leading edge PZT nanopositioning products, piezo-electric flexure systems, sub-nanometer resolution capacitive sensors, for AFM, SPM, SNOM, semiconductor test & measurement, disk drive, GMR.
San Diego Magnetics
- Scanning Probe Microscope Metrology - AFM, MFM, LFM and nanoidentations. Metrology Services.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor