Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Nano technology as it applies now and in the future to Space Exploration and Studies.
NanoComputer Dream Team
- Multidisciplinary project to make Earth's first nanometer supercomputer via Internet.
NanoDev - NANOelectronic DEVice simulator
- Simulation of nanoelectronic devices (resonant-tunneling structures, single-electron transistors, quantum interference based devices)
- News on several investments and fundings for the nanotechnology industry.
- Root site of nanotechnology webring.
- The Center for NanoSpace Technologies is a Texas-based nonprofit scientific research and education foundation chartered to conceive, establish, and conduct cutting-edge technology, research, and development in the areas of aerospace, education, energy, life sciences, and shipping & transportation.
- An MIT startup, Nanowave offers SPPE (Scanning Probe Position Encoder) technology for picometer-order (subnanometer) resolution over ranges greater than several inches.
- News and discussion of coming technologies. Slashdot style site covering robotics, molecular nanotechology, and memetics.
- Interviews with people in the Nanotechnology field.
- Devoted to the medical applications and implications of molecular nanotechnology. Nanomedicine may be defined as the monitoring, repair, construction and control of human biological systems at the molecular level, using engineered nanodevices and nanostructures. Includes the Nanomedicine Art Gallery. (From the Foresight Institute.)
Nanoscale Physics Research Laboratory
- Advancing the frontiers of the physics, chemistry, and technology of nanometre-scale structures, devices, and processes at the University of Birmingham.
- A search engine targetted to nanotechnology web sites.
Nanotech Investors Portal
- Extensive data on companies, organizations, and institutions involved in various facets of the infant nanotechnology field.
- News for nanotechnologists and investors: updates often, many useful links to other nanotechnology websites, archives, search function, newswire. Very worthwhile.
- Institute of Physics quarterly journal
- Personal site including current news and directory of links to government, academic, corporate, and organizations' nanotech news. Includes a publication, message board, email list, chatroom.
- Site describes what nanotechnology is and some of its potential uses and implications in medicine, computing, space, ecology, politics and war. Magazine subscription available online.
Nanotechnology Papers and sci.nanotech archives
- Rutgers University Computer Science Department (including Utility Fog: The Stuff that Dreams are Made Of)
Nanotechnology in Manufacturing
- What Next? The Coming Revolution In Manufacturing: Autodesk Technology Forum Presentation by John Walker, May 10th, 1990. Somewhat dated but well worth reading.
Nanotechnology journals database
- References, and links to, papers about nanotechnology, from selected scientific journals (eg PRB, PRL, JACS, JAP, JPCB).
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor