Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The gRobots Project
- An open source project to build and run a globally distributed supercomputer for the simulation of evolvable nanotechnology.
- The nanoManipulator provides an improved, natural interface to SPMs (STMs and ATMs) by coupling the microscope to a virtual-reality interface giving a virtual telepresence on the surface, scaled by a factor of about a million to one.
University of Texas: Malcolm Brown's Nanopage
- Ongoing research in the structure and synthesis of nanostructures and high resolution transmission electron microscopy.
- Former Xerox Palo Alto Research Center Nanotechnology page: brief introduction to core concepts of molecular nanotechnology (MNT), and links for further reading.
Zettl Research Group
- Department of Physics, University of California at Berkeley conducting research into the electronic, magnetic, and structural properties of novel materials, including nanostructures. Recently (July 27, 2000) created bearings of telescoping nanotubes (see Articles).
- Active nanotechnology discussion group.
- Nanotechnology Software, Data & Services: nanoTITAN offers Java libraries and applications, a nanodevice database, the nanoML specification, custom simulation and visualization to the nanotechnology and general scientific communities.
- Google Groups (previously Usenet) nanotechnology related discussion forum.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor