Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Internet application programming language for all kinds of Web and Internet uses and services: wired or wireless (mobile). Runs on any server supporting Java, works with all commonly used operating systems. High level, written in Java.
Cup Programming Language
- Cup is designed to be a lightweight virtual machine, suitable for embedding into larger parent applications. In early development state.
- The official web site for the scripting language Expect (used for controlling interactive processes).
Frexx Programming Language: FPL
- Interpreting script/macro language shared library, designed to be flexible and easily inserted in any code. Complete script programming language *very* similar to C.
GLPRO (Graphics Language for PROfessionals)
- A highly optimized, x-platform media language.
ITworld.com: Specialty Scripting Languages
- BeanShell, NQL, Simkin, and Slate fill specific needs. We often argue that scripting languages should complement developers' reliance on Java. What about Java itself for scripting?
Internet.Com - ScriptSearch
- A searchable collection of server-side scripting source code.
- an script language, developed by Ruud van Velsen, Microsoft Benelux. Manual, forum, scripts, download, links. It have been developed as replacement Windows NT/Win9x logon script language.
Microsoft Scripting Technologies
- A gateway to JScript and VBScript.
NQL: Network Query Language
- Efficient scripting language for fast, simple programming of bots, spiders, intelligent agents, Web applications. Creates a unified layer across conflicting network standards and software. Many integrated functions. Official site.
- A small scripting language that runs on Java Virtual Machine.
SWIG (Simplified Wrapper and Interface Generator)
- A tool that easily allows a developer to wrap C/C++ functions for use with scripting languages. Currently supports Python, Perl, and Tcl.
Scripting Bookmark - Scripting Languages
SunWorld: Scripting with C
- Various interpreters offer familiarity of C in more attractive packages: brief inventory of the main products that give C a new look.
The Script Ring
- A ring connection script-related sites.
- A multi-platform HTML extention to include C-like script blocks in your web-pages from Parabase Technology Inc.
- Windows scripting language: provides automation abilities via simulated input and/or COM, template expansion (useful for layout/content separation for HTML generation), built-in functions for FTP, HTTP, Email, Multimedia, CGI.
- An interpreted C-like scripting language written in Java and including capabilites such as sockets, threads, regular expressions, addressing, pointers, and many familiar functions (printf, sprintf, strcmp, etc.).
- The Network Improv Template Language. A scripting language engine for C++ applications which require flexible, user-configurable output generation and internal scripting.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor