Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A bit of information on how to write filter programs in Awk
An awk Tutorial
- A comprehensive introduction to awk, suitable for beginners.
Availability of Awk (and Perl)
- Obtaining Awk in source and precompiled executable form (with some general Awk links)
Awk Programming examples
- Run these examples from The Awk Programming Language live on your browser.
- Quick reference with some simple examples.
Catalog of compilers: awk
- language: awk
Effective AWK Programming: Second Edition
- [Book description]
GAWKDLL - gawk in a DLL
- A port of GNU awk as a Windows DLL file callable from any Windows program.
- Official homepage at GNU site.
Hello, World program
Linux Journal #25
- Introduction to Gawk
Sed & Awk, 2nd Edition
- From O'Reilly Publications.
- Thompson Automation's cross-platform AWK compiler
Tek-Tips - AWK Technical Help Forum
- Forum and Links for AWK Programmers.
The AWK Programming Language
- by Alfred V. Aho, Brian W. Kernighan, and Peter J. Weinberger. Errata, sources.
The Awk programming language
- A pattern scanning and processing language, well-suited to small projects involving text processing or formatting, with some useful features for small database applications. Its pattern description features are derived from the grep family of standard Unix tools.
The GNU Awk User's Guide - Table of Contents
- Effective AWK Programming
Unix man page for GAWK
- Brief description and options.
What IP's are on my Server?
- from Tips and tricks with gawk for system administrators of linux servers by Chris Jester.
Why GAWK for AI?
- draft of article by Ronald P. Loui. (1996)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor