Submit a site
Documentation and FAQs
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Club of the Developers
- This is a site of programmer's group united by a desire to develop PHP technologies in Internet.
Core PHP Programming
- Home page for the first book about PHP
Devshed - Searching with PHP and ht://Dig
- Add search capabilities to your site using the popular open source tools PHP3 and ht://Dig.
Laplace Linux Page
- Open source PHP scripts and projects.
PHP Discussion Forums
- Several forums dedicated to PHP language discussion.
- Articles on PHP on Windows and Linux. Also compares PHP to ASP, Cold Fusion and Perl.
PHP3 for MacOSX Server
- This port allows it to compile cleanly on Apple's OSX Server.
PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor
- PHP is a server-side HTML embedded scripting language. It provides web developers with a full suite of tools for building dynamic websites: native APIs to Apache and other web servers; easy access to MySQL, Sybase, Oracle, and other databases; IMAP; LDAP; HTTP headers and cookies; etc. This site is the official home of PHP3.
- A site dedicated to PHP programmers that use the Mac OS. In particular Apple's new OS X unix system.
- Source of PHP related news and information.
The Exchange Project
- An example resource study of how to setup and run your own online shop using PHP.
Wrox Resource Center
- PHP support and resource forums run by programmers for programmers, provided by Wrox Press.
- A bottom-up rewrite of the PHP scripting engine. It features a modular architecture, vastly improved performance, and greater scalability.
- The PHP community resource. Get programming help, discuss PHP, and view job listings.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor