Submit a site
Rights of the Unborn
Freedom of the Press
News and Media
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Annotated guide to human rights links from 4anything.com.
8th Day Center for Social Justice
- A multi-issue, social justice center supported and staffed by 30 congregations of nuns, priests and brothers which promotes analysis and action.
- A portal to human rights resources on the Internet.
- Provides an in-depth analysis of human rights issues in Indonesia.
Al Mezan Center for Human Rights
- An independent non-governmental organization, based in Jabalia refugee camp, is working for the advancement of human rights and democracy in the Gaza Strip.
Artists for a New South Africa
- ANSA is a non-profit organization founded and supported by artists, activists and others dedicated to furthering democracy and equality in South Africa and civil rights in the U.S.
Benjamin L. Hooks Institute for Social Change
- A research center dedicated to advancing the understanding and pursuing the goals of the American civil rights movement.
Boycott Beijing 2008
- Argues that with its record on human rights at home and in Tibet, China should not host the Olympic Games in 2008. Calls for a boycott by countries and individuals.
- From About.com - Columns, link libraries, polls, and discussions about personal liberty issues.
ColorQ's Human Rights Page
- Features stories and links on worldwide human rights violations, particularly issues that receive little attention from the Western media.
Comparative Democratization Project, Stanford - Human Rights
- Links to Internet resources on human rights.
Concise Guide to Human Rights on the Internet
- Resource for finding information about human rights on the internet. Links to organizations worldwide addressing human rights issues.
Discovering America As It Is (Book)
- Argues that the U.S. extreme capitalist system represents an even greater threat than Soviet mock-communism to the well-being of the world. Written by former anti-Soviet dissident.
Education - Injustice In The British Legal System - ADD/ADHD Schools
- Message board forum.
Essays Examining Xenophobia by William W. Berry of Buffalo, New York
- Opinion pieces, including sympathetic descriptions of the May, 2000 Adirondack Mountain celebration of John Brown's 200th birthday, and an October, 1968 Viet Nam protest at MIT, among others.
Freedom Magazine: In Support of Human Rights
- Explores the role of investigative reporting in restoring human rights.
Friends of People Close to Nature
- Network of individuals and groups concerned with the survival of savage tribal peoples, in particular hunter-gatherers. These are the last societies on Earth to have a non-exploitive relationship with the natural world. Our task is to help them preserve their unique cultures from enforced assimilation, the ideologies of 'progress' and 'growth' and absorption in the global economy.
- Confronts gender-selective atrocities against men and women worldwide. Includes a growing database of historical and contemporary case-studies of gendercide, research materials, and up-to-date media coverage.
Greater Los Angeles Federation for a Democratic China
- Promotes the ideals of democracy, human rights, freedom, and rule-by-law in Chinese communities.
Guide to Human Rights
- Features news and information on current human rights campaigns and reports. From About.com.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor