Submit a site
Institutes and Associations
Courses and Workshops
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Nova Biomedical Biosensor Technology
- Nova Biomedical provides blood gas/electrolyte analyzers in hospitals, and chemistry analyzers for cell culture and fermentation in biotechnology.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
BioExchange.com -- Portal for Biotechnology
- Portal for biotechnology and the life sciences: free e-mail, community, tools, information, industry news and B2B e-commerce.
- BioInformatics is an innovative supplier of market research to clients in the biotechnology, medical and pharmaceutical industry.
- Applying display technologies for faster drug discovery.
- Focuses on biotechnology, life sciences and pharmaceutical development in Europe. Additionally covers news and information from all around the world.
Biotec Award 1999
- The prize for outstanding Italian research in molecular biology applied to biomedicine
- Provides information about food biotechnology and genetically modified agricultural products.
- Promoting a deeper understanding of food biotechnology by providing access to the full range of thought, opinion, and background info. regarding the potential for genetically modified food to positively contribute to our world - from Monsanto UK.
Biotechnology, Biosafety and Biotechnology Policy Development in East Africa
- Information on the BIO-EARN programme. BIO-EARN builds capacity in four East African countries to enable these countries to promote quality research and development structures and related policies, and to use biotechnology in an efficient and sustainable manner thereby improving livelihoods, ensuring food security and safeguarding the environment.
Bioweb Biotechnology Information
- News, articles, library catalog, glossary and links on various topics related to biotechnology and genetic engineering.
Canadian Biotechnology Premier Portal
- Current information on Canada's biotechnology research and business communities, including the 400 biotech firms. Site is maintained by Canadian Biotech News a weekly e-newsletter.
- Comprehensive information on combinatorial chemistry and high throughput screening. Includes symposia, published papers, journals, books, jobs, supplier index and online products on one site.
Council for Biotechnology Information
- Founded by leading biotechnology companies to create a public dialogue and share information about biotechnology that is based on objective scientific research, independent expert opinion and peer-reviewed published reports.
- An education and information initiative for consumers and the media on the subject of crop biotechnology.
Educational Resource of Biotechnology
- The introduction of biotechnology - DNA, RNA, protein and bioinformatics.
Effective Target Validation Technologies
- For early discovery of promising drug target candidates.
- How to receive the production's technology and support with the delivery of the product.
Glossary of Biotechnology Terms
- This online dictionary of biotechnology terms is meant to assist individuals to gain an understanding of current buzzwords and concepts regarding biotechnology.
Marine Bioproducts Engineering Center
- MarBEC is building a foundation of applied research, education and technology transfer to support a marine biotechnology industry of increasing commercial and national importance.
Mass Spectrometry and Biotechnology Resource
- This site provides reference materials that are useful for scientist working with mass spectrometry in the biotechnology industry.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor