Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Hyperaccumulators and Phytoremediation
- Metal-scavenging plants to cleanse the soil. Papers from Environmental Chemistry Laboratory, at USDA-ARS.
PHYTONET - Phytoremediation Network
- Electronic Newsgroup network. Questions on phytoremediation, phytoextraction, bioremediation. Communications between scientists.
- Links to phytoremediation web sites.
Phytoremediation Market Reports
- Comprehensive reports on US and international phytoremediation activities and markets, including profiles of companies, academic labs, government programs, and field projects. Executive summary and table of contents are online.
Phytoremediation Research (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Waterways Experiment Station)
- Phytoremediation is the use of green plants to remove, contain, or render harmless environmental contaminants. It is a promising technology that addresses clean-up of organic solvents, PCBs, heavy metals, polyaromatic hydrocarbons, explosives and energetics, or nutrients.
Phytoremediation Research Lab, University of California, Berkeley
- Multi-disciplinary research laboratory in the Department of Plant and Microbial Biology, particularly interested in improving the efficiency with which plants remove and detoxify toxic metals and metalloids.
Phytoremediation and Reuse
- CH2M HILL capabilities in phytoremediation, plus general information on the technology.
Phytoremediation of Soil Metals--Chaney et al., 1997
- Hyperaccumulators are able to phytoextract heavy metals from contaminated soils.
TreeTec Environmental Corp
- Phytoremediation solutions for environmental problems. Uses trees and tree growth technology to remove contaminants from degraded water soil and air.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor