Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AAAS/ICS Report on Stem Cell Research
- Stem cell research recommendations from the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the Institute for Civil Society.
Developments in Stem Cells research
- Short description of discoveries in stem cell technology. Includes bibliography
Embryonic Stem Cells
- Press Release from Johns Hopkins University press - isolation of human embryonic stem cells [ESCs, pluripotent cells]
Embryonic Stem Cells Isolation
- Announcement of successful isolation of human embryonic stem cells [ESCs, pluripotent cells]
Embryonic Stem Cells News
- Other prospective on successful isolation of human embryonic stem cells [ESCs, pluripotent cells]
Embryonic Stem Cells and Pictures
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells isolation and ESCs photos.
Hair Follicle Stem Cells
- Articles on pluripotent stem cells of the bulge region of hair follicle.
- Embryonic stem cell [ESCs] and nuclear reprogramming group
NIH Stem Cell Information
- U.S. federal research policy and stem cells. News from National Institute of Health.
- Brain Stem Cell transplantation biotechnology for clinical neuronal degeneration and brain damage [stroke, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, and Huntington's disease] therapy
Remedy for Parkinson's Fails
- An experimental treatment for Parkinson's in which holes are drilled in the skull and cells from aborted fetuses are implanted in the brain does not cure the disease. [Washington Post]
Researchers isolate human stem cells in the lab
Stem Cells Daily News
- Stem Cell Research Daily Coverage from Yahoo!
Stem Cells Journal
- The international journal of cell differentiation and proliferation
- Bio-tech products for stem cells research and therapy
The Nurses of Duke U. Med. Center's Adult Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant Program
- Provides information about adult Stem Cell Transplantation. Information for patients and their families.
The Stem Cell Debate
- Includes resources from TIME magazine, as well as web-only analysis and commentary.
Tissue Therapeutics, Inc.
- Start-up biotech company conducting research on stem cells from human umbilical cord blood and other sources.
WiCell Research Institute, Inc.
- Founded by the University of Wisconsin to explore embryonic stem cell [ESCs] research.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor