Submit a site
Gene Therapy Journals
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AcuVector Group Inc.
- Developed advanced technologies to formulate and test gene-therapy vaccines and is in the process of developing commercial product lines
Alberta Gene Therapy Group
- A network of gene therapy researchers looking to foster collaboration in several therapeutic fields
American Society of Gene Therapy
- Organization dedicated to promoting gene therapy research through public education, scientific meetings and scientific committees targeting specific therapeutic areas and also vector technology.
Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
- Focused on developing gene therapies for lipoprotein lipase disorder, inflammatory bowel disease and neuroregeneration. Also provides contract development and manufacturing of gene and cell-based products in their GMP facility.
- A gene medicine company developing a broad range of products based on vascular and endothelial molecular biology to treat vascular and circulatory diseases and cancer.
BASF-LYNX Bioscience AG
- Primary goal is to identify novel targets for new generations of drugs against common, intractable neurological disorders.
- Gene delivery technology allowing pharmaceutical and genomics companies to assess the therapeutic value of identified genes and also allows genes to be used as therapeutic products to treat diseases from cancer to nervous and immune system disorders
Cardiovascular Gene Therapy at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Conducts gene transfer research and clinical trials for those who suffer from coronary artery disease and peripheral vascular disease under the direction of Dr. Jeffrey Isner and his colleagues.
- Focused on the development and commercialization of cancer vaccines and gene therapies to treat various cancers including leukemia, hemophilia A and B, restenosis after angioplasty and Parkinson's disease.
Center for Cell and Gene Therapy
- Clinical and fundamental research, job opportunities, faculties' interests and links to gene therapy sites - joint project of Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children's Hospital, and The Methodist Hospital in Houston, TX.
Center for Gene Therapy at the University of Michigan Medical Center
- The center links basic science, clinical investigation and technology transfer endeavors in the area of gene therapy, while also serving as a resource for information and education.
Centre for Gene Therapeutics - McMaster University
- The mission of the Centre is to investigate, create and implement approaches utilizing the delivery of genes as therapeutic agents in the treatment of human and animal disease.
- Pioneering genetic therapies for neurologic disorders.
- Developing gene therapies for cancer and DNA vaccines to stimulate cytotoxic T cell (CTL) responses. Also offers custom GMP manufacturing for plasimd DNA, viral and non-viral vectors.
- A product-driven cardiovascular gene therapy company, focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel and innovative non-surgical gene therapy products.
Copernicus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Developing human gene therapy products for cystic fibrosis and hemophilia B and DNA vaccinations. The company creates proprietary PLASmin Complexes which are efficient non-viral vectors and REPLIsome vectors which allow replication of non-viral vectors.
- Formed through the merger of IntroGene B.V. and U-BiSys B.V. Crucell combines IntroGene's human cell line platform, PER.C6, with U-BiSys' subtractive phage antibody-display selection technology, called MAb'stract, providing a powerful and effective means to discover, develop and produce a variety of biopharmaceuticals for the treatment of human diseases.
D Foundation Ltd.
- Develops genetic therapy for the treatment of gene-related diseases, including metastasized breast cancer.
- Focused on the clinical development of technologies to enhance the efficacy, specificity and safety of gene therapeutics. DirectGene has clinical development programs in prostate cancer, osteosarcoma, breast cancer, brain tumors and osteoporosis.
Eleanor Roosevelt Institute
- Conducts basic biomedical research into therapies for Down Syndrome, ALS, cancer, and Rec8 Syndrome. Includes map of chromosone 21, employment details and links to related resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor