Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
4F Mules & Jackstock
- Breeders of quality saddle-type mammoth jackstock and Missouri mules from registered mares
- This company does research into embryo sexing and splitting. Training courses are offered and embryo transfer equipment is sold.
- Equine reproduction unit.In our farm are hosted both stallions and mares in reproductive activity.
- This site contains news, reviews, abstracts, reports, jobs, conferences and links on agricultural biotechnology, including animals.
- 56 years of experience producing high quality Angus breeding stock. Located in northwest Nebraska and always happy to visit!
- Journal of the International Society for Animal Genetics. Research on immunogenetics, biochemical genetics and molecular genetics of economically important and domestic animals.
Biomedical Research Models Inc
- BRM is the home of the diabetic rats. We conducts studies on the efficacy of new drugs to improve Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, diabetic complications, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and auto-immune disease.
Biotechnology Information Resource
- Offering issues, views and links relating to agriculture biotechnology research, sponsored by the USDA.
Biotechnology in Animal Production
- Information about embryo transfer, genome and gene conservation and related subjects.
Clone in Sheep's Clothing
- Scientific article about first cloned sheep from 1997. Describes techniques and touches on ethical questions.
Embryo Transfer Home Page
- Livestock embryo transfer process described in detail and illustrated with photos. Hosted by Cameron University, Lawton, Oklahoma.
Equine Embryos Inc.
- Canadian company that specializing production and marketing of horse embryos. Includes description of process and cost analysis.
Estrus Synchronization and Embryo Transfer
- Explanation of E.T. in goats from the Extension Goat Handbook.
HeatWatch Estrus Detection System
- HeatWatch is a product designed for easier, more accurate heat detection and reproductive management
International Embryo Transfer Society
- A group which serves as a professional forum for the exchange of information among scientists, practitioners, livestock breeders, and others.
McIntosh Embryo Transfer
- Ontario's largest embryo transfer business. Flushing, freezing, exporting of embryos. Quick thaw instructions.
MountCount Estrus Detection System
- MountCount identifies more than just mounting activity. MountCount alerts you that the cow or heifer is in heat AND ready to breed. No other heat detection method can do that.
National Association of Animal Breeders
- Members are insemination services, semen sources, and research organizations. NAAB sponsors a research program and provides information about artificial insemination.
Prestige Genetic Pigs
- Swine Genetic Breeding Company
Professional Embryo Transfer Supply, Inc.
- Products and supplies, embryologist listings, training resources and customer classifieds.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor