Submit a site
Laboratories and Researchers
Methods and Techniques
DNA and RNA
Plant Molecular Biology
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Created in early 1998 as a free, easy to use, yet expansive service with experts that can answer nearly any question.
Biochemistry & Molecular Biology at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Research activities include cell differentiation, embryonic development, gene expression, and transcriptional regulatory mechanisms.
Biomolecular Networks Initiative
- This web site describes the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory's Biomolecular Networks Initiative research into cell signaling, proteomics, cellular simulation, microbiology, and development bioscience software.
Centre of Molecular Medicine and Therapeutics
- The CMMT is dedicated to the practice of world class discovery and research contributing to fundamental knowledge in the determination and control of genetic susceptibility to disease.
E.coli database collection - ECDC
- This collection offers information regarding the entire Escherichia coli K12 chromosome.
EMBL - European Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Provides information on the institution, its research and news and events.
Godzilla - The Berkeley Genome Pipeline
- Dynamic comparative analysis of the human and mouse genomes
Integrated Approaches For Functional Genomics
- Website of the European Science Foundation (ESF) programme with information about meetings, workshops, resources, news, and research.
Medscape Molecular Medicine
- Newsletter featuring case reports, journal articles, and news pertaining to the application of molecular methods in disease diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor