Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
(ESR) Environmental Systems Repair
- NJ based biomedical service and repair company specializing in the installation, sales and service of controlled environmental chambers, reach-ins and incubators. Preventive Maintenance and NIST Certified Calibration Contracts, IQ, OQ, PQ and Multipoint Uniformity Studies and retrofits.
- Learn more about engineering for life, otherwise known as bioengineering, with resources like John Hopkins University, MIT, Bio Chem Net and many more.
ASD Advanced Simulation & Design
- Virtual development and optimisation of products and processes with CFD/FEA - simulation in biomedicine and engineering for improved prediction of functionality.
Abmin Technologies, Ltd.
- Develops, manufactures and markets novel biomaterials for oral, craniomaxillofacial and orthopedic applications used in the health care sector.
Advanced Biosensing Technologies
- ABT is a technology-based company dedicated to providing equipment, software, and services for applications in research, product development, quality control, and biomedical applications.
Advanced Medical Technology
- Advanced body powered arm prostheses and orthoses. Design approach and current research.
BIOSIGNAL 2000 International Conference
- Measurement and interpretation of physiological signals, Medical imaging and image analysis, Signal based modelling and simulation in biomedicine, Multimedial data in clinical decision making, Education in biomedical engineering/medical informatics.
BioEngineering at the University of Colorado
- Education and research in biomedical and biochemical engineering at CU Boulder.
- An international bio-materials group focused on the development and commercial exploitation of its biocompatible phosphorylcholine for use in Cardiovascular and Urology applications.
Bioengineering Student at UC Berkeley
- A biomedical engineering student's life at University of California at Berkeley. Classes-related materials include professor evaluations, exam files, lab reports. Extracurricular acitivies include MP3 songs, drinking tips, photos, gen. X stuff.
- Information and links to organizations and companies dedicated to the development of bioengineering and medical technologies.
Biomedical Engineering Association of Ireland
- A web resource for all biomedical/clinical engineers in Ireland.
Biomedical Engineering Network
- Complete coverage for biomedical engineering jobs, resources, grants, databases, publications, societies, academic programs and focused Internet searches.
Biomedical Technologies, Inc.
- Provides different reagents for your life science research.
Biomimetic Products, Inc.
- Manufacture, supplier and R&D in biomedical devices, industrial robotics using Smart Materials as Artificial Muscles. Design robotic propulsion and locomotion actuators and sensors.
- Your complete guide to Biotechnology and Biomedicine from About.com
- Developing and patenting new technology for a series of visual display physiological monitoring evaluation products for a broad spectrum of the health, education and medical industries. Featured Products: Audio Vision / Field Vision / Cardio Vision / Photron Light Stimulator.
Center for Computational Biology - Montana State University
- An interdisciplinary academic unit supporting research, training, and technology transfer in the general area of computational biology.
Computational Neurobiology Lab (CNL)
- The long range goal of our laboratory is to understand the computational resources of brains from the biophysical to the systems levels. The central issues being addressed are how sensory information is represented in the visual cortex, how memory representations are formed, and how visuo-motor transformations are adaptively organized.
David A. Sebok, Biomedical Engineer
- Resume of David Sebok, Ph.D. Biomedical Engineer with access to downloadable versions. Also contains pointers to specific accomplishments.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor