Submit a site
Iterated Prisoner Dilemma
Programs and Applets
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- On-Line Publications on Artificial Life and related fields.
ATR - Human Information Processing Research Labs
- Home of Tierra, "Robokoneko" (robot child cat) and some of the most exciting real world alife work around.
- Artificial Life links: research groups, individuals, institutions, resource pages, software - tools, simulation and analysis packages, and bibliographies.
Alife software resources by Lachlan Cranswick
- An exstensive list of alife programs for Mac, PC and Linux
Artificial Intelligence - Artificial Life - AI, TSP, GA, GP, ants
- Links to artificial life/intelligence projects, with nice collection of links to swarming Java applets.
- "Investigates the scientific, engineering, philosophical, and social issues involved in our rapidly increasing technological ability to synthesize life-like behaviors from scratch in computers, machines, molecules, and other alternative media. Relevant topics span the hierarchy of biological organization, including studies of the origin of life, self-assembly, growth and development, evolutionary and ecological dynamics, animal and robot behavior, social organization, and cultural evolution."
Artificial Life Games
- Developer of artificial life games as free software with open source code - download the game and source code.
Artificial Life Guide
- Stewart Dean's introduction to artificial life.
Artificial Life OnLine 2.0
- An Artificial Life Community, combining different information resources on both the academic and amateur alife research.
Artificial Life and Other Experiments
- Artificial life and Genetic algorithms experiments written in java and tcl with free source code plus 3D doll pictures and web design experiments
Artificial Life by Jpr
- Some of the main alife topics illustrated by applets or applications. A link section is also available.
- Aritifitial Life based on evolutionary neural network.
Autómatas Celulares/Cellular Automata
- Some theoretical and practical aspects about Cellular Automata, complex dynamical systems based on local interactions and with global emergent properties.
- A group project exploring living 3D asthetic worlds.
Boids: A Distributed Behavioral Model
- Simulations of group motion in flocks, herds, and schools, along with related phenomena. Includes many links to related applications and research, e.g. Artificial Life.
CALT Encyclopedia -- Artificial Life
- A collection of resources related to artificial life. Includes a section for social sciences (social micro-simulation)
CALresCo - Complexity and Alife Research and information
- CALResCo promotes free world-wide education about Complex Systems
CD-Rom of Tufts Symposium
- Artificial Intelligence and Darwinism Symposium held at Tufts University in March 1995
Complex Systems Virtual Library - Artificial Life
- Links to online documents about artificial life.
Complex adaptive systems
- William M. Spears exploration of Genetic Algorithms (Evolutionary Algorithms), Neural Networks, and Simulated Annealing.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor