Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bibliography on Genetic Programming
- A nearly complete bibliography of papers published on genetic programming. Part of the Computer Science Bibliography Collection.
- Developing advanced applications using the art of genetic programming. This technology is primarily being used in research labs, but will certainly find more practical uses.
Events on Artificial Intelligence
- A comprehensive listing of events related to neural networks, vision, speech, and related topics.
- Genetic Programming 1996 Conference, July 28-31: Stanford University.
Genetic Programming Bibliography
- A large single file containing an extensive genetic programming bibliography. Lacks a search function.
Genetic Programming at University College London
- FAQs, people, software, links, conferences, publications, interactive genetic art and music.
Genetic Programming, Inc.
- Clusters used for genetics research. Pictures, news articles, and design and configuration details for very large clusters.
- A definitive source of information about the field of genetic programming with links and conferences.
John R. Koza
- Inventor of genetic programming and author of numerous published papers on genetic programming available in Post Script form.
Liberty Redeployment Technology
- LibRT provides professional services and products in the field of information and knowledge technology.
Teamwork in Genetic Programming
- Thesis and software demonstrating teamwork in genetic programming. Simulates evolving software emulating ants and collective behavior.
The Genetic Programming Notebook
- Directory for information about genetic programming. Includes conferences, researchers, journals, software, and papers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor