Submit a site
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bibliographies on Neural Networks
- Part of the collection of computer science bibliographies.
Boosting Research Site
- Scientific homepage on boosting and ensemble learning methods.
CI Bibtex Collection
- A collection of bibTex entries for neural network related articles and books.
- Moderated mailing list for discussion of technical issues and dissemination of information pertaining to neural computations. Membership is restricted to students and faculty members.
David E. Rumelhart Prize
- An annual award for contributions to the formal analysis of human cognition.
Evaluation of Face Recognition Algorithms
- An online resource for face recognition researchers that provides a standard set of well known algorithms and experimental protocols with which novel algorithms can be compared.
- A website keeping track of developments in Gaussian processes. Has links to online papers and their authors and software.
- A central source of information on kernel based methods, including support vector machines, Gaussian processes.
Maximum Entropy Online Resources
- Workshops, tutorials, papers and software related to maximum entropy.
Neural Network FAQ
- This FAQ from comp.ai.neural-nets contains the most commonly asked questions about neural networks, including some great introductory material.
Neural Network Resources
- Extensive collection of Neural Network resources.
- A hub for the neuroinformatics community, with information on workshops and courses. Also hosts the comp-neuro mailing list.
Principal Curves Page
- Introduction to principal curves, with summary of and links to publications, demo, and software.
Reinforcement Learning Repository
- A centralized resource for researchers of reinforcement learning. Maintained at Michigan State University.
Sequential Monte Carlo Methods
- Website dedicated to sequential data analysis and tracking using particle filters.
Sumeet's neural networks listing
- Includes related fields like genetic algorithms, fuzzy logic, adaptive computing and complex systems and descriptions of each site.
- Non-commercial site for information related to trading the financial markets using neural networks. Includes message bases, links and database of trading indicators, systems, and scans.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor