Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advanced Aspects of L-Systems
- A tutorial written for users who are interested in learning the features and modules of L-Systems
Biological Modeling and Visualization
- The biological modeling and visualization research page includes links to the "Virtual Laboratory", papers, example Java applications, and an errata for "The Algorithmic Beauty of Plants".
- A program which uses text based instructions (seed files) to build complex 3D objects.
- A graphics tool for Lindenmayer systems in C and Java.
Laurens Lapre's Webpages
- Home of the incredible Lparser, the program reads a Lsystem description and processes it into a 3d form which can then be outputted in several formats, including VRML, DXF and POV.
Ljava - site
- Mutating L-Systems with Java and VRML.
- Co-author of "The Algorithmic Beauty of Plants" with Aristid Lindenmayer.
- RayTraced Evolution is an extension to the standard Lindenmayer Systems featured below. It allows the embedding of C-style macros into the production system. It is capable of producing some wonderful virtual sculptures.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor